Great shield has a dandy on Amazon for about 6 bucks. I ditched my otterbox for it. Been using it quite a while.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-20-14 04:29 PM
    I plug mine into the stereo on the gym when I'm lifting. It sits in the cup holder on the treadmill when I run. Even if I forget headphones the speakers on the z30 and the cup holder make it easy to hear my workout tunes. I use it with workout timers for tabata and hiit cardio. I even have one workout that requires a metronome for cadence. Plus my workout program is accessible online so I'm always looking at the next exercise or at video examples on how to do a new exercise. There's an ab program that keeps time and shuffles new exercises that I use a lot too. My z30 is a gym tool for me. I'm considering an arm band case to help keep it and my headphones wire out of the way when lifting.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-20-14 04:37 PM
    I carry my Q10 around with me to the gym, trails for run and walks with dog. That sucker takes a beating since I like it naked. I use the Cascade tracker app and love it. Have my playlist going and the size fits well in my hand.

Posted via Q10 with 1154
    09-20-14 06:18 PM
    I really wish we had more compatibility with the health bands that are out there. I believe people were saying that its possible with the updated runtime in 10.3 though. I hope so
    09-20-14 06:30 PM
    Yea my BB9000 (yea, you did read that right), comes with me when I walk to the pub... ...comes in handy for seeing how many pints, etc...

ѕєηт �яσм му вяαιη νια νυℓ�αη мιη∂мєℓ∂�
    09-20-14 08:21 PM
    My Z30 is my music in the gym. I wish BlackBerry makes a sick headphone with huge bass.

Posted via CB10
    09-21-14 03:14 AM
    The buttons suck. I talk on Bluetooth a lot and the phone constantly mutes in my pocket because they are so flimsy. Others have posted the same in the Z30 forums. I've had 3 different ones and they were all the same so it's not isolated. I wish it had the side buttons of the Z10. They are sturdy and need to actually be pressed, unlike the Z30's which are awful.
    I used blue tooth headset all the time with my Z30. But I don't leave them in my pockets. Usually they're in the floor or being covered by my jacket so no one at the gym can steal it

Posted via CB10
    09-21-14 03:20 AM
    Z10 + Strava means I have everything money, phone, and GPS log!
    09-21-14 11:54 AM
    I use my phone when I run with over the ear headphones. I always have a "fuel belt" for holding water and my keys when I'm running, so I just clip the holster onto that. Worked great this morning on my half-marathon!

JB

Posted from my brain to your screen via CBQ10
    09-21-14 01:10 PM
    I am agree with you! I used blue tooth headset all the time with my Z30.
    03-27-15 04:25 AM
35 12