BB10 could be the best mobile OS ever created (although webOS already occupies that spot :-) ) BUT if it's not installed on compelling hardware, not attached to a thriving ecosystem, and not marketed in a way that makes people want to buy it then whose fault do you think that is? I'm pretty sure it is squarely on BB and the people who run it.

BB10 needs to have at least 2 of the following 3 things to succeed
    1) sexy hardware
    2) lots of popular apps
    3) genius marketing

Right now it has none of those things (though Q10 seems nice it's a niche offering) and no one is to blame but BB. It's bad enough they wasted their time on the Playbook but they have completely bungled the main event.

If they were really serious about saving the hardware devices then I think they could have turned this around by now if they acted smartly.
    Not sure how to respond to your three options. Perhaps you should apply for the Chief executive officer of advertising. Good luck.

Very depressing forum. Bye forever, as I don't want to be associated with hypocrites.

Posted via CB10
    09-09-13 09:30 PM
    I sincerely hope that BlackBerry doesn't end up like Palm as more competition and choice is needed in the mobile computing segment. Being stuck with an iOS/Android duopoly is not healthy as it slows innovation.
    09-09-13 10:19 PM
    Not sure how to respond to your three options. Perhaps you should apply for the Chief executive officer of advertising. Good luck.

Very depressing forum. Bye forever, as I don't want to be associated with hypocrites.

Posted via CB10
    Take care! And just so you know..changing your username or visiting as a guest still counts!

After all you don't want to be a "hypocrite" now do you.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
    09-09-13 10:25 PM
    Faith is all i have ,but bb has to understand that evolution also means strong and progressive steps to win market
    09-10-13 02:31 AM
    Mobile computing will not wait so long to get bb from larvae stage to butterfly,its brutal
    09-10-13 02:32 AM
    I totally agree with you. You must be a scientist.

Posted via CB10
    ROFL!!! Come on...now I know you're just messing with us Transportin! :-) "You must be scientist." LOL. You know very well how asinine that post was - and your previous parody comments!

You actually did this well.
    09-10-13 02:59 AM
    BlackBerry is retooling to accomplish more challenging and ambitious goals. This takes time, so let's be patient. All will be revealed at the shining light at the end of the tunnel. Just keep the faith, the force is with them.

Posted via CB10
    You are on an analogy timeout, bro lol. No more analogies for you...
    09-10-13 05:22 AM
    Apple is devolving, as expected. LOL

Posted via CB10
    09-10-13 07:14 PM
    "There really needs to be two sites - one for those "experienced" with BlackBerry that have gotten old and sour. And one for the new whipper snappers that are still full of innocence and wonder."

While I agree there are two types on this site, I don't mind the balance this creates. Do you want a site full of debby downers on BB (and I can be one of them at times) or those seeing unicorns - need some blackberry balance
    Wait, your saying that there are young people new to bb10 here! Why, if it is dying?

Ricocan
    09-10-13 07:30 PM
    New blood needed on this forum.

Posted via CB10
    09-10-13 07:36 PM
60 123