09-11-07 02:43 AM
- Everything working great on mine now. I woke up this morning with 800 emails to go through so I know my morning will be busy but at least the world is right again. At least it wasn't a BES outage also. I really wouldve been stressed.
Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com09-08-07 09:13 AM
- I am not ready to pop the cork on the champagne yet.. I still can't get email passed through yahoo,, battery out, reset tables, etc etc and still nothing.. I have taken out the yahoo account and put it back to no avail.. I do get mail from the vzw.blackberry.net account...09-08-07 10:41 AM
- you think it would be too much to ask that the carriers (mine is verizon) would put on there 800 number that they are experiencing troubles. no, they keep quiet, so we spend half the day pulling out batteries, changing options, and god knows what else, when a simple message would let us know that the trouble is not at our end.. I called the data services at 10AM yesterday, and the data guy told me to take out the battery, when they knew full well that it was not my problem09-08-07 10:57 AM
- I agree it would be wonderful if they would send us a text message letting us know of an outage.
I assume they wouldn't do that though because it is admitting there is a problem but the fact is that nothing is perfect and no outages is only a dream , or nightmare depending on who is looking at it.09-08-07 11:21 AM
- My emails that were sent to me at 10 a.m. didn't come through on my blackberry until 10:30 p.m.!!
Yes I agree.........it would be wonderful if they would have a recorded message at the very least saying there is an outage so we wouldn't have to go through all the steps thinking it was our device.
One guy told me to upgrade to windows live with msn and hotmail and the problem would be solved. Obviously that was not the case. I couldn't upgrade so I called DSL, then they connected me to MSN and 1 1/2 hours later I find that it's not the device. Then I called Verizon again and I insisted I be put through to a RIM tech etc..... Very frustrating!!
But thankfully all is well in the blackberry world today and we are good to go.09-08-07 12:05 PM
- you think it would be too much to ask that the carriers (mine is verizon) would put on there 800 number that they are experiencing troubles. no, they keep quiet, so we spend half the day pulling out batteries, changing options, and god knows what else, when a simple message would let us know that the trouble is not at our end.. I called the data services at 10AM yesterday, and the data guy told me to take out the battery, when they knew full well that it was not my problem09-08-07 12:38 PM
- I'm actually still getting e-mails that were queued up and service books that I tried to resend to my BB multiple times yesterday before I saw there was an outage. I actually thought at first that it was my BB acting up with the 4.2 OS that I installed because it was so damn buggy. That's one reason I went back to 4.1 on it but do miss having the separate SMS and Messages unless I use the Zen theme.09-08-07 10:39 PM
- I am still having issues with one of my yahoo accounts...I have two yahoo accounts and a gmail account...one of the yahoo accounts and the gmail account are now fully functioning but one of the yahoo accounts still isn't.
I have tried sending the service books multiple times and removing the battery...it works for about five minutes but then after that the one yahoo account is still not synching or receiving mail consistently...
Any ideas? Am I the only one still having problems?
Thanks!!!09-10-07 07:20 PM
- Bla1zeEditor in ChiefRIM is still having issues with Yahoo, for some reason their poll times were set to 6 hours rather then 15 mins...their is a workaround for it by adding back the old pop3 server for yahoo in the BIS but in doing so that just means you will need to change it back to the IMAP one once RIM clears up the issue...
PS: Their is NO eta from RIM when this will be 100% working again, but knowing RIM won't be that long.09-10-07 10:51 PM
- anon(153966)DistinguishedSince this was more of a 'global' outage, we'll close this thread for the moment, till the next one - I hope there is not another one...
As for the Yahoo issue, try removing, and re-adding the account. If that fails, post a post in a thread (if there is one already), or create a new thread...09-11-07 02:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD