I have 1 blackberry email address and 3 gmail email address on my phone:

I just started having this problem today
    with my gmail accounts:

THIS IS NOT A PROBLEM with me getting copies of sent copies to myself...

The problem is my phone will have a check mark next to an email
    but then a little while later it will send the same email again
    people were telling me they were getting duplicate emails from me

Also the same thing is happening when someone sends me an email to my gmail account any of the 3 I will get duplicates of that email during different time intervals can anyone help me?
    01-07-08 05:20 PM
    Yes!!! This is frustrating. I've been getting it on Gmail and my OWA account. It's driving me crazy. No longer than I delete and email, it just comes right back!
    01-07-08 05:27 PM
    yeah can someone help us?
    01-07-08 05:28 PM
    Hopefully someone working tech support at one of the carriers will read this and look into it.
    01-07-08 05:30 PM
    do you think it's our actual devices?
    01-07-08 05:34 PM
    Nope... I've talked to people in California, Georgia, and England who are all having the same problem.
    01-07-08 05:35 PM
    It's just funny because I'VE ONLY had my curve for 2 weeks and it just started today... it's kinda weird hmm
    01-07-08 05:37 PM
    Mine started last night.
    01-07-08 05:38 PM
    RIM has reported that service books are being delayed which is causing some of the problems you are seeing (not all but some) AT&T has also reported they were doing maintenance which could be contributing to the problems as well (we have to remember some carriers "share" towers so if 1 does maintenance others MAY be affected as well), but any further information is unavailable at the moment. deletion and recreation of any email accounts won't help in this case either where service books are already delayed, it will just add more to the confusion and clog up the services even further, so if possible avoid anything having to do with service books.
    Last edited by Bla1ze; 01-07-08 at 05:56 PM.
    01-07-08 05:52 PM
    so what do you suggest we do?
    01-07-08 05:55 PM
    and which problems are due to service books and which arent?
    01-07-08 05:58 PM
    And also I spoke to RIM today and they told me to delete my service books and resent them.. I wonder why they told me that if it wouldn't help.
    01-07-08 06:00 PM
    Well a service book delay can happena t any time based on the amount of requests coming in for services books, with service books 10 mins difference could mean the world...if 2 mins ago 10,000 people requested service books and in another 2 secs later another 10,000 requested them....how do you think a server would handle it....it would place them in a priority sequence and send them out when available to do so...thats an explanation why it would be acceptable to do so at THAT point in time...and basically any service that uses the service books could be affected by it (pretty much everything aside from voice calls) and last but not least my personal suggestion would be to just wait it out like any normal person would...it's wireless services, not everything has a fix that YOU can implement...it's something that the carriers and RIM need to address unless of course you have access to the RIM NOC (Network Operations Center), which if you did you wouldn't be asking the questions here you would already know what the issues were lol...hope this helps you understand better pst23
    01-07-08 06:17 PM
    I just got my email working last night. I have two accounts with our city. Funny thing is that 1 account works normal, the 2nd account is where I get duplicate email. But this is only on my BB. On my work computer, both accounts operate normal.
    01-09-08 08:31 AM
    Accessing corporate email through OWA and receiving duplicates. Sometimes I am being flooded with email all at once, 300+ emails at a time. All duplicates. However, receiving Gmail message just fine.
    03-05-08 10:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD