"BlackBerry didn�t announce the DTEK60 yet, but the company did accidentally leak specs of the upcoming smartphone on its website. Pre-orders for the smartphone had been live at B&H for several hours, before the retailer took the page down. The phone carried a price of $499.99 unlocked and supported GSM-based carrier networks. This means that it can�t be used on Verizon or Sprint networks."

Read more: http://news.softpedia.com/news/black...#ixzz4MuQSpfUY

Well, that was fast.
    10-12-16 04:34 PM
    "BlackBerry didn’t announce the DTEK60 yet, but the company did accidentally leak specs of the upcoming smartphone on its website. Pre-orders for the smartphone had been live at B&H for several hours, before the retailer took the page down. The phone carried a price of $499.99 unlocked and supported GSM-based carrier networks. This means that it can’t be used on Verizon or Sprint networks."

Read more: BlackBerry DTEK60 No Longer Available for Pre-Order at B&H

Well, that was fast.
    Already reported at 4 AM on the "DTEK60 Pre-order Up" thread, post 67...
    10-12-16 04:51 PM
    Already reported at 4 AM on the "DTEK60 Pre-order Up" thread, post 67...
    When I create a thread, I search for a similar thread. I don't go on searching inside threads for similar posts, no one does. If someone said it in a post, its no ground for the thread to be closed.

This is not a contest and who reports it first gets a prize. I'm a frequent reader of Softpedia Mobile news so I didn't see it first in the post you linked.
    10-12-16 05:07 PM
    When I create a thread, I search for a similar thread. I don't go on searching inside threads for similar posts, no one does. If someone said it in a post, its no ground for the thread to be closed.

This is not a contest and who reports it first gets a prize. I'm a frequent reader of Softpedia Mobile news so I didn't see it first in the post you linked.
    Weren't you up at 4am reading posts?
    10-12-16 05:12 PM
    10-12-16 05:45 PM