There's speculation that BlackBerry is done for but I do not listen to it, I think positively. Even if it was to done for BlackBerry, I'm still getting the BLACKBERRY Z30.......sooo who's with me let' s keep supporting

Posted via CB10
    mankato and LP_Rigg like this.
    10-04-13 12:53 PM
    When someone says "So who's with me???", I head the in other direction and it's usually the right decision.
    Last edited by heymaggie; 10-04-13 at 01:11 PM.
    10-04-13 12:57 PM
    When someone says "So who's with me???", I usually head the in other direction and it's usually the right decision.
    So I guess your not with me..........haha

Posted via CB10
    10-04-13 01:02 PM
    Love the Z30, especially the antenna, faster speed, I think you can plug in a memory USB card thingy, can't think of what it is called, to download information like on a computer, this is a feature I don't think any other phone has. They will survive I believe, just need some changes.

Posted via CB10
    The Aficionado likes this.
    10-04-13 01:05 PM
    I sold my z10 last week in a fit of blinding rage over the sheer incompetance shown by management.

I have finally realized what a huge mistake I made and will be buying a brand new z10 tomorrow.

I just wish more people were exposed to the os and they would fall in love with it like I did (even with the lack of apps).
    10-04-13 01:06 PM
    I don't think at launch price many people will be with you. The price will come down properly just after Christmas. It's going to be a sales bloodbath.
    10-04-13 01:06 PM
    I don't think at launch price many people will be with you. The price will come down properly just after Christmas. It's going to be a sales bloodbath.
    Patience is a virtue.....thats how I think of it

Posted via CB10
    10-04-13 01:09 PM
    +1

Having said that, i'm planning to jump in when price drops by a third. Why do BB Management get the pricing wrong consistently!
    10-04-13 01:12 PM
    +1

Having said that, i'm planning to jump in when price drops by a third. Why do BB Management get the pricing wrong consistently!
    No doubt based on pricing strategy where one starts high to catch the suckers. More fool them. Having said that, I paid full whack for a Playbook. Doh!
    10-04-13 01:15 PM
    I really want to get one. But I already have 2 Z10s and 1 Q10. It is hard to tell wife we need another Z10. Also, Rogers does not sell Z30. So no idea what to do yet.

Posted via CB10
    10-04-13 01:16 PM
    No doubt based on pricing strategy where one starts high to catch the suckers. More fool them. Having said that, I paid full whack for a Playbook. Doh!
    Am in the same boat. Bought my 1st playbook on the day of launch! Then the 2nd 1 year later at half the price. Don't want to get suckered in Z30 early. Will want to see how reviews show up. Z30, to me, ticks a lot of boxes barring the low res screen.
    10-04-13 01:18 PM
    I really want to get one. But I already have 2 Z10s and 1 Q10. It is hard to tell wife we need another Z10. Also, Rogers does not sell Z30. So no idea what to do yet.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah that does suck that Rogers won't be selling the Z30 but I'm pretty sure if they start hearing Rogers customers complain they will change their mind.......Everything is a business.

Posted via CB10
    10-04-13 01:19 PM
    Am in the same boat. Bought my 1st playbook on the day of launch! Then the 2nd 1 year later at half the price. Don't want to get suckered in Z30 early. Will want to see how reviews show up. Z30, to me, ticks a lot of boxes barring the low res screen.
    I'm sure the screen is fine and makes the battery life awesome, the issue is simply price. Also for me personally I prefer the size of the Z10 which squeezes into my jeans. I don't think the Z30 would.

Regarding overpaying the phrase that pays is "fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me."
    10-04-13 01:20 PM
    Yeah that does suck that Rogers won't be selling the Z30 but I'm pretty sure if they start hearing Rogers customers complain they will change their mind.......Everything is a business.

Posted via CB10
    Don't you think it is lack of customers for the Z10 that made this decision for them?
    10-04-13 01:21 PM

Posted via CB10
    Highly unlikely. As Z30 will be a low volume product. Also, with the change in business strategy moving away from consumer market, there's no incentive for most telcos or retailers to waste shelf space on.
    10-04-13 01:22 PM
    I'll get it when it makes sense price wise. Should be in time for my birthday.

Posted via CB10
    10-04-13 01:35 PM
    Hey there, I'm with you. Let's get BlackBerry in private hands, get rid of TH and back to basics, or in other words, building a better mousetrap. Remember, if you build it, they will come....or in this case....return. You are not alone. These nay sayers have been converted to followers. Those who stay with BlackBerry will be rewarded in the end. Already, a German company has found serious bugs in iOS. While BlackBerry may be a bit slow of late to get their OS out there, it works when they do. For those DROID and iOS junkies, remember, no one ever stays on top for long.

Posted via CB10
    nyzfinestdomini likes this.
    10-04-13 01:35 PM
    we should start a poll as to how many will buy when it first comes out.
    10-04-13 01:50 PM
    i still love bb,and addicted to it
    10-04-13 02:27 PM
    I will get a z30 one way or another... screw Rogers

Posted via CB10
    10-04-13 03:11 PM
    I'm a T-Mobile-US subscriber and they haven't been quick (enough) to announce the Z30. (None too happy how they marketed the Z10. Compared to the way they slam the iPhone in my face in the store and when I go to their site. But that's another post.)

But I have become enchanted by the Z30. I'm hooked. I plan to study it and see if I can get an unlocked version. It would be outstanding if BB would sell direct it like they are doing the Z10 and Q10. Hopefully at a lower price.
    TheQuietRioter likes this.
    10-04-13 03:55 PM
    If the fat lady isn't singing, she's on the side warming up.

Posted via my BlackBerry Z10
    10-04-13 03:56 PM
    Yeah I'm getting one, getting out of my contract with Rogers and selling my Z for a reasonable price to make up the difference. New two year contract for which ever company can give me the best offer after that.

Even if this is the last (which for some reason I don't think it is) I will be happy owning it till the screen falls apart.

Can't stand the iPhone and Android does nothing for me. Really hope this isn't there last phone and will continue to support until that day comes if ever

Posted via CB10
    jupiter8 likes this.
    10-04-13 05:50 PM
    I'm in! Maybe even two if VZW gets white!

Posted via CB10
    10-04-13 07:23 PM
    I'm getting the Z30 even if Blackberry is done, I'll have it like an investment, if it is the last Blackberry ever made, it will be a piece of collection, I would sell it for millions of dollar to a museum in a few years LOL (just kidding)

I'm still getting it, let's say Blackberry is done, as many publications say they are going to be broke in 18 months, ok, will have at least 18 years more of support, even beyond that, I don't think their servers will shut down immediately, and after they shut down their servers the phone won't die magically, some services will stop like app world, protect, etc., but you can still make calls and have your email and browse the web until the phone finally totally dies.

So you can still get a few years of use of it, and I'm sure after their servers close our LeakTeam will get to the app's bars and last OS releases so you can still make a wipe of the phone and restart it and reinstall some of the apps you had before, or sideload some android apps.

If the company is done the phone can run after that some more time, so yes, still getting my Z30 and getting impatient!!!
    jupiter8 likes this.
    10-04-13 07:45 PM
28 12