So walked into my carrier yesterday and right in the front albeit after the iPhone and iPad but before Nokia lumia and the Samsung series was these beauties.

BlackBerry on display-img_20141223_194033_hdr_edit.jpg

Send from the amazing powers of the  Z30
    12-24-14 10:16 PM
    It took another thread to get it right.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/general...isplay-985620/
    12-24-14 11:06 PM
    Oh com'on lets be nice

Powered by Blackberry
    12-25-14 12:32 AM
    That was nice..after all its Christmas.
    12-25-14 12:54 AM
    That's better!

Q10 > Z10 >Z30>?
    12-25-14 07:50 AM
    Tons of working Androids and iphones but only can find working Passports in some stores. The Classic will not sell well to consumers outside of 9900 owners with out a working demo model to see and touch. The carriers must lack faith in the device.
    Soul_Est likes this.
    12-25-14 09:10 AM
    They will have a working classic soon remember it just came out last week keep in mind, plus some stores already have working demos.

I think it will sell, and it's been stated that it already outsell the passport

12-25-14 10:59 AM
    Look at it from Crackberry.com and you would see both images.

12-25-14 11:01 AM
    Good to see them side by side on stores. Hope we could get similar support for the devices here in the PH.

Posted via CB10
    12-25-14 11:04 AM
    Good to see them side by side on stores. Hope we could get similar support for the devices here in the PH.

Posted via CB10
    Yea it was very nice indeed, as well the rep was really nice he was so excited as well to look at the passport.
    And was stating when you look at all the phone everything just look the same but how the passport just pop out like a beaming ray of light.

12-25-14 11:10 AM
    Nice to see them on display!

Posted via CB10
    12-25-14 11:56 AM
    I seen a non working classic yesterday as well, very nice looking device and pleasant to hold

Sent using my Note 4
    12-25-14 01:23 PM
    They will have a working classic soon remember it just came out last week keep in mind, plus some stores already have working demos.

I think it will sell, and it's been stated that it already outsell the passport

The Bell rep I talked to said that they had no plans to have a working demo model.
    12-25-14 02:38 PM
    Give it time I'm sure they will change there minds when they see the demand for it is high
    12-26-14 02:10 PM
    Give it time I'm sure they will change there minds when they see the demand for it is high
    You are supposed to let us know when you use sarcasm.
    12-26-14 08:18 PM
    All three look pretty darn nice, but out of the three I would have to go for the Passport.

Posted via CB10
    12-26-14 09:05 PM
    Was in mall today at one of phone kiosks saw a classic. Guys was like what phone you using and I said BlackBerry. He was like oh have you seen the new classic. So I replied that's what I was just looking at. He went on to say. BlackBerry is making a come back. They say they are no longer losing as much money. Yada yada. Was a pleasant surprise

Posted via CB10
    12-26-14 09:28 PM
    You are supposed to let us know when you use sarcasm.
    no sarcasm whatsoever. You have to speak out to your carriers let them know you want what you want. When my z10 broke and getting the z30 they didn't have none in store and could only order online or over the phone. Which wasn't stated. When I went to the store they tried to sell me iPhone ovi. I told them straight up I don't want that and demand speaking to the manager. Even called in and did so, got 50 off the upgrade for my BlackBerry and when they have it in stock I will be notified and she personally said she would look into it herself which she did and I happen to get one the same day when they're inventory was sold out and could have been a month minimum wait. But as I'm a long standing customer I make my presence known. You have to be willing to fight for what you believe in.

Soul_Est likes this.
    12-27-14 08:43 PM
    All three look pretty darn nice, but out of the three I would have to go for the Passport.

Posted via CB10
    Indeed

12-28-14 07:48 AM
    Was in mall today at one of phone kiosks saw a classic. Guys was like what phone you using and I said BlackBerry. He was like oh have you seen the new classic. So I replied that's what I was just looking at. He went on to say. BlackBerry is making a come back. They say they are no longer losing as much money. Yada yada. Was a pleasant surprise

Posted via CB10
    Yea sure is, some actually have sparkle in there eyes talking about them, the real ones that do there jobs and not just focus on sales.

12-28-14 07:50 AM