I have read people on these forums say that blackberrys in 2010 are far behind the competitors not only in terms of specs, but also design and looks. I really disagree. I think that most android devices are quite ugly. The IP4 is sexy, yes, but the BB line has the best looking devices on the market easily. The 9700, 9650 have stunning design. The storm line is also very attractive, and the Pearl 9100 is probably the best looking smartphone on the market.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-01-10 09:32 PM
    It all depends on the human, and the personality the have received.
    Everyone is different, everyone likes/dislikes different things.

What do I think, you might ask? I just want the Pearl 3G to come on Verizon.
    08-01-10 09:37 PM
    I like the looks as well Bellaro. The whole setup with the screen over the keys makes them so easy to write with - something I do a lot of - and fast, too.

08-01-10 09:43 PM
    I have read people on these forums say that blackberrys in 2010 are far behind the competitors not only in terms of specs, but also design and looks. I really disagree. I think that most android devices are quite ugly. The IP4 is sexy, yes, but the BB line has the best looking devices on the market easily. The 9700, 9650 have stunning design. The storm line is also very attractive, and the Pearl 9100 is probably the best looking smartphone on the market.

I agree, I think the 9700 and the 9650 are very attractive. Personally, I don't like the look of most android devices. But it's all personal preference I suppose.
    08-01-10 09:59 PM
    The back of most android devices are ugly. I don't see the appeal. Blackberrys in a way look luxurious. I know the Storm is critisized but it is one undeniable sexy phone.

08-01-10 10:36 PM
    Well, as you can see, Samsung is finally catching up with some full qwerty keypads like the samsung reclaim. Lol.

We seem to be very far behind. :P

08-01-10 10:57 PM
    I like the way my BB9000 looks much more than the others. And if I ever feel like a change, I pull out my spare parts - bezel, keyboard, custom battery cover - and totally black it out for awhile. Can't do that with an IP4.
    08-01-10 11:13 PM
    Its all about who you are, i think of it this way your opinion on what a phone looks like is almost like how u look at women metaphorly speaking of course.....there is some girls u find sexy & some you dont, but its your opinion so it really doesn't matter what anyone else thinks!
    08-02-10 02:52 AM
    nothing beats BB for their design.. just my personal opinion iPhone 4 looks good too
    08-02-10 02:59 AM
    I think the Droid with the keyboard looks completely outdated with its gold Atari looking dpad...
    08-02-10 11:09 AM
    I think Blackberries LOOK fine. They simply can't run software like the competitors.
    08-02-10 11:30 AM
    08-02-10 11:33 AM
    I like the way my BB9000 looks much more than the others. And if I ever feel like a change, I pull out my spare parts - bezel, keyboard, custom battery cover - and totally black it out for awhile. Can't do that with an IP4.
    I've always loved the design of the Bold 9000, classic, looks fantastic.

I've always thought that BB's have a nice design, especially with the current model lineup. I know I love the look of my Tour 9630, classy IMO. Reminds me of a blacked out car or something, real stealthy, mellow.

There are a handful of Android devices that I think have a nice look to them. The new Captivate on AT&T is a nice, clean looking device. I don't particularly care for the Vibrant (Captivate's brother) on TMO, too iPhone 3 series like. The Aria on ATT is pretty sharp too, nice small size, which I kind of like in a sea of giant screen Android devices. Not a big fan of the Evo design however, nice big screen, but I don't really care for its look, too plain.

iPhone 4 looks ok, doesn't do much for me though.

The nice thing about the BB design is that it's simple and elegant, not too flashy, not too over the top, very attractive. Of course, that's only my opinion.
    08-02-10 12:10 PM
    BBs don't have a design , its like a standard
    08-02-10 06:53 PM
    They look great, but the system software is definitely not much different than it was in 2007
    08-02-10 06:55 PM
    BB's do indeed have the best design out there, imo.
    08-02-10 07:35 PM
    The 9700 and Storm 2 are beautiful phones. The 9800 looks like it will appeal to my vision as well.
    I don't know if you can say there is anything stylish about iPhones and android phones since its just a huge screen with a boarder. Just my opinion.
    08-02-10 07:39 PM
    Blackberry industrial design is fine. As a matter of fact, look at the new Samsung Captivate. It looks just like a slimmed down version of the Storm 2. Its the OS and hardware that are outdated.
    Last edited by garment69; 08-02-10 at 10:39 PM.
    08-02-10 08:47 PM
    It is all personal preference, simple as that.....

08-02-10 09:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD