It's the infamous day. This day is a 9/9/9 cool, all of the Beatles bundles come out, and Apple has a keynote address too! What do you think are the chances that Apple (or RIM) may just drop word of the BlackBerry desktop manager coming out for mac? I think as far as Apple and RIM are concerned, it would be a picture perfect day to do it. These two companies might have ties in the same industry as opponents, but the release of the Desktop Manager for mac would be a very smooth move by apple to mention in the keynote and for RIM to announce before, during, or after the keynote address.

What do you think? It's definitely possible. Even with no leaks or heads up about it, it would be a great thing to see for us mac users!
    09-02-09 05:50 PM
    If I was a betting man I would bet that we won't see DM on osx till 5.0 drops. We can all dream though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-02-09 07:38 PM
    i think its more likely to see the mac dm drop during the blackberry developers conference.

or like stated with the release of 5.0 which i hope is soon!!!!!! im stuck on mac so beta's are not an option yet.
    09-02-09 11:51 PM
    yea it needs to be mac compatible.
    09-03-09 12:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD