Not sure if anyone has had this issue or not, with a Netbook and DM. I loaded DM on my new Toshiba NB505-N508 Netbook and it works fine--no issues with the program or any functions of it. The problem is that the Desktop Mgr will only let you minimize the front Menu page to a set position and it completely takes up the bottom of the netbook screen making it necessary to go to the top "Device" tab to sync, etc. Anybody know how to make the minimized box a little smaller so all of the options show on the bottome of DM and you can see all of the help screen?
    I know--not your usual question--just curious. thanks!
    12-12-11 08:06 PM
    Help!
    Ok--so no one has had this issue??? I read somewhere that you could change the settings to make the desktop a little smaller so it would be completely visable when opened. Anybody out there know how to do this. Any help is much appreciated!!
    Thanks-Jack
    Last edited by go1ndr; 02-10-12 at 12:52 PM.
    02-09-12 09:00 PM
    Not sure if anyone has had this issue or not, with a Netbook and DM. I loaded DM on my new Toshiba NB505-N508 Netbook and it works fine--no issues with the program or any functions of it. The problem is that the Desktop Mgr will only let you minimize the front Menu page to a set position and it completely takes up the bottom of the netbook screen making it necessary to go to the top "Device" tab to sync, etc. Anybody know how to make the minimized box a little smaller so all of the options show on the bottome of DM and you can see all of the help screen?
    I know--not your usual question--just curious. thanks!
    used to have that problem w/ netbooks , but no more netbooks , i'm using a t215d as my on the go , but because youre stuck on the 1024 , id suggest unlocking the taskbar , and dragging it to the left or right (id perfer right ), and then the window should be sized properly to allow all the options from the bottom , it'll work better that way - enjoy
    02-17-12 04:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD