HELP! My company in its infinite wisdom decided to move away from Exchange and put all of its employees on POP3/IMAP.

I have been using the desktop redirector since they did not have the Blackberry Exchange Server running, but now I have a feeling that without Exchange at all I can not sync messages even with my Outlook and the Redirector running.

Please Help! I use my BB a ton and have suffered along with the redirector. If I can not use the redirector anymore I might have to get rid of my BB altogether since I know that the windows mobile redirector does work with a standalone Outlook account.
    Last edited by emhudson; 10-06-08 at 01:24 PM.
    10-06-08 01:00 PM
    After letting the desktop manager and redirector run for a few hours I started getting e-mails forwarded again. I am set up on POP3 at work and I am running Outlook 2003, so to confirm for anyone else with this issue, eventually the verifying delivery address went away and I started getting messages with a POP3 account set up on my outlook. The redirector 100% supports POP3 accounts.
    10-08-08 12:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD