Hey everyone!!! so fairly straightforward post here but want to get some discussion going surrounding what it means...

The beta update to desktop manager allows for a 4G PlayBook to connect up to it...that leads me to believe that the 4G PlayBook is close to being released (sometime in june...maybe around WWDC to possibly take some hype away from Apple?) but with the 4G around the corner i think its safe to assume it will ship with 2.1...so 2.1 should be coming soon right?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    05-18-12 04:23 PM
    Michael Clewley told me today that 2.1 dev beta will be released before the month of May is over with. I suspect next Tuesday
    Last edited by BB-Bmore; 05-18-12 at 04:54 PM.
    05-18-12 04:50 PM
    Michael Clewley told me today that 2.1 dev beta will be released before the month of May is over with. I suspect next Tuesday

I think you started a thread with that info right? I saw that before but I totally agree with you!! a Beta release next tuesday would be amazing!! a full release would be the bee's knees lol 2.1 is said to be the bridge update to lead to BB10 so I cant wait to see what they change and add!!!

05-18-12 04:56 PM
    No lol I started a thread with the info of he told me it would be soon, however today he said before May is over with
    05-18-12 05:14 PM
    Yes that's why I'm so excited for 2.1

We know some of what's coming but what we don't know is what excites me.
    It's gotta be big to relaunch the playbook 4g
    05-18-12 05:16 PM
    No lol I started a thread with the info of he told me it would be soon, however today he said before May is over with

Ah that is so awesome!!! I love how RIM employees like that actually communicate to its followers! so awesome! and before May is over with! Tuesday here we come!! The long weekend will make this go by fast!

and ya they need to do a big relaunch for the 4G PlayBook!! I really hope they release it the day before WWDC and just ruin any hype Apple may get, or right after to take the media off of Apple and focus on RIM's new 4G offering and new update!

05-18-12 05:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD