Hey,
    Sorry if this has been answered before. I can't seem to find anything about it though.
    I want to buy a new Blackberry and i've been looking at monthly contracts.
    With regard to internet, some say for instance- 500mb data whereas some say - 500mb blackberry data or 500mb blackberry booster.
    Is there a difference, and if so what is the difference?

Thanks
    Charlie
    08-22-11 04:59 PM
    im looking for the same information and i was about to post something similar. Ive been told by a many salesmen, different things about this. A couple say there is no difference, just go ahead and use your current data plan, a couple others have told me that one needs to have a blackberry plan to use BBM, BB AppWorld, etc.
    i would like to know the straight 100% answer too
    08-30-11 08:04 PM
    What country are you in, and what carrier are you using?

In the US, you need a BIS plan to use the browser, get push email, use Facebook/Twitter/IM/BlackBerry Messenger.

Some Canadian carriers offer Social Plans that include BlackBerry Messenger, Facebook, IM but no browsing.
    dandroid42 likes this.
    08-30-11 08:24 PM
    i am in Canada, on Telus
    08-30-11 08:32 PM
    i am in Canada, on Telus
    I would suggest that you post your question in the Telus Forum. People would be able to provide more specific information there.
    dandroid42 likes this.
    08-30-11 08:35 PM
    im not looking too much for specifics before a general answer, as is probably the same with the OP. thanks
    08-30-11 08:59 PM
    I found out with my current plan and with telus I can use blackberry data and BBM no problem. I also have a friend with the same plan and on telus and uses a blackberry with BB services no problem.
    09-13-11 06:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD