We have a BES and connected the Device to that and loaded all the user details onto the phone, all worked fine including sounds.

We gave the phone to the user and they said it crashed ( I suspect a security wipe due to password mistype). After that the device has no sounds on it what so ever, nothing anywhere

This has so far happened to 4 devices, either we have a bad batch of devices or something else is going on.

For starters how do I get sounds back onto the device? even just a ringing tone for the phone calls coming in would be fine for now.
    10-21-15 04:12 AM
    I doubt it's a bad set of devices. The BlackBerry Curves you are using are old and the software for these devices is not receiving future OS updates.

You could try Re-loading the device software through BlackBerry Desktop Manager http://blck.by/1WB4Oby

Posted via CB10
    eshropshire likes this.
    10-21-15 04:07 PM
    Sound like its time for some upgrades....Lord knows its over due.
    10-21-15 06:07 PM
    It's time to upgrade your BlackBerry Curves to BlackBerry Classics =)

Posted via CB10
    10-21-15 09:59 PM
    We have a BES and connected the Device to that and loaded all the user details onto the phone, all worked fine including sounds.

We gave the phone to the user and they said it crashed ( I suspect a security wipe due to password mistype). After that the device has no sounds on it what so ever, nothing anywhere

This has so far happened to 4 devices, either we have a bad batch of devices or something else is going on.

For starters how do I get sounds back onto the device? even just a ringing tone for the phone calls coming in would be fine for now.
    Try Reloading the software using BlackBerry Desktop. Follow the links instructions. http://docs.blackberry.com/en/smartp...95/1525826.jsp

Please pay no attention to the preceding negative comments. In the real world many still use BBOS 6/7! Devices.
    Posted via CB10
    10-21-15 10:18 PM
    In the real world many still use BBOS 6/7! Devices.
    In the real world, they are using other Devices that are not Blackberry.....
    10-22-15 08:46 PM
    In the real world, they are using other Devices that are not Blackberry.....
    In YOUR part of the world, travel a bit more you will see

Where or what do you think happened to the 80 Million plus devices that BlackBerry OS had at their peak out there? I guess they all evaporated after BB10 ??

Posted via CB10
    skstrials likes this.
    10-22-15 09:09 PM
    In YOUR part of the world, travel a bit more you will see

Where or what do you think happened to the 80 Million plus devices that BlackBerry OS had at their peak out there? I guess they all evaporated after BB10 ??

Posted via CB10
    Sorry...The real world where the shakes and mover are. Were technology move at a fast pace and If you don't keep up your left behind.
    10-22-15 09:40 PM
    Sorry...The real world where the shakes and mover are. Were technology move at a fast pace and If you don't keep up your left behind.
    Sorry the movers and REAL shakers all use BlackBerry. Not the wannabes
    http://blackberryrocks.com/2015/02/1...ss-executives/

Ask one of your high tech buds like Eric Schmidt
    Posted via CB10
    Last edited by crackbrry fan; 10-22-15 at 10:56 PM.
    10-22-15 10:27 PM