- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
Blackberry Curve 8330 Shows White screen & battery with red line across. It will not boot up !
Blackberry Curve 8330 Shows White screen & battery with red line across.
It will not boot up !
I bought a brand new C-S2 battery to replace the old one (same type C-S2) when battery is installed the little red light turns of for a few seconds and then
it turns off, immediately after that, the white screen with a battery and red line across shows. The phone will not respond to power button, nor any other
button in that case.
Tried updating to new OS via USB to PC (battery removed), however, process is interrupted and same screen appears (white with battery and red line across)
and BB Device manager says: "application loader was unable to connect with your device, please reconnect with your device, enter password if required,
and click retry."
Any suggestions as how to proceed to fix this problem ??
Is my phone rendered unusable now ??
- 12-13-2012, 01:13 AM #4Phones:
Nokia 5110>Nokia 3360>Siemens C56>Moto RAZR>LG Chocolate>Pearl 8100>Bold 9000 > Bold 9900 >Z10 > Aristo
16GB Playbook> Playbook 32GB + Playbook 16GB > ???
- CrackBerry Genius
12-13-2012, 01:28 AM #5
- 4,179 Posts
Looks like what happens when you use a 3rd party battery that hasn't been cloned... I know you said you bought the same one as the original, so that's really all I can say.Blatant placeholder signature.
- By stanborough in forum BlackBerry 87xx SeriesReplies: 29Last Post: 04-05-2013, 11:58 AM
- By K9kazoo in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 10Last Post: 12-06-2011, 06:18 PM
- By SMLtd in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 4Last Post: 04-06-2010, 02:26 PM
- By tickn5 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 08-17-2009, 03:02 AM
- By corymcnutt in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 6Last Post: 06-08-2009, 06:50 PM