hello Pps,

This is like my last resort so I am not sure if I'm in the right section but here is my problem.

Trying to set up my Torch to log into My.Blackberry.com but my password is locked in and I keep on requesting a reset (Forgot my password) and I type in my e-mail so they can email me a new one or what not.

But its been 4 days and still nothing, and keeps on locking me out for 24s each time i try to get my password email.

Is there a way to get a hold of someone down at RIM to reset it????? Any suggestions???
    10-06-10 05:54 PM
    hello Pps,

This is like my last resort so I am not sure if I'm in the right section but here is my problem.

Trying to set up my Torch to log into My.Blackberry.com but my password is locked in and I keep on requesting a reset (Forgot my password) and I type in my e-mail so they can email me a new one or what not.

But its been 4 days and still nothing, and keeps on locking me out for 24s each time i try to get my password email.

Is there a way to get a hold of someone down at RIM to reset it????? Any suggestions???
    how bout if you make a new ID member?

cmiiw
    10-07-10 03:17 AM
    I guess, gonna loose a lot of contacts lol

thnx tho.
    10-07-10 03:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD