Blackberry considered a Feature Brand at best Buy
I consider this a small but significant step forward for the BlackBerry Brand. Not too long ago we will recall that BlackBerry products were relegated to the the dust pile at many electronic retailers like Best Buy. Now BlackBerry is a Featured brand......again! Everything is coming together nicely for the January launch.
- 01-22-13, 04:16 PM #4
Blackberry/RIM still has essentially the same product line up as six months ago. I think they maybe have some new curves. The sentiment has changed recently but the product sales or major new offerings haven't. I think maybe you are looking into it too much, maybe they are trying to dump bb7 stock so they added it. Who knows what the reason is. But I do know nothing with the products have been added or changed to make them featured as those other brands (Canon with cameras, Monster headphones, samsung phones)
- 01-22-13, 04:30 PM #5
- 01-22-13, 04:34 PM #7
Remember in June and November of 2012 when BestBuy took the Playbook listing off their website, and everyone started clamouring this was the end of BlackBerry?
Has Best Buy Abandoned the PlayBook? (UPDATED x2)
BlackBerry being featured on BestBuy now, while not the exact opposite should be an encouraging sign. That being said, it is useless until there is something to sell, I hope they are training reps and going to support BB10 enthusiastically.
- 01-22-13, 04:38 PM #8
If, on the other hand, you're talking about the Best Buy US website, then my above comment does not apply.
- By jeginger127 in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 3Last Post: 07-23-09, 01:37 PM
- By TVMAN92 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 72Last Post: 10-26-08, 01:06 AM
- By mysteryman11 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 09-29-08, 09:38 PM
- By fathom7411 in forum Rehab & Off-Topic LoungeReplies: 18Last Post: 08-08-08, 12:50 AM
- By sabre66 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-17-08, 09:38 AM