I just got it this morning. I don't actually remember if I had the Bold a Day or not...
    08-10-12 09:27 AM
    I just got the add request today. Interestingly, one minute after I accepted the invite, the profile pic changed from nothing to the BlackBerry logo. Maybe that is automatic or something.

Maybe we'll get a $100 off coupon code for a new BlackBerry 10 phone of our choice...okay, wishful thinking.
    08-15-12 02:38 PM
    I think it's part of a new initiative. I first heard from them in an April BBM, then received 2 or 3 more since then. The most recent was Fri. Thought nothing of it because we had received bbm's during this past NBA b-ball season when we first visited a bb marketing kiosk at a game we attended. After that we noticed bb marketing teams in the arena at every game. We assumed the bbm's are a continuation of that effort. Haven't responded back, but also haven't been asked to.....just seem to be informational so far....
    08-15-12 08:53 PM
    I just got the add this morning, wondering what it can be. Did not get no msg yet or anything.
    08-17-12 09:14 AM
    Folks, this is legit marketing to us from RIM. As many people have stated it's a continuation of the Bold A Day contest. My only question is when will BlackBerry release more information about this? Has anyone sent a BBM & got a response?
    BBOttawa and Jake2826 like this.
    08-18-12 09:15 AM
    So after all this time...Since July...NO one knows whether it is an affiliate of Blackberry or here on Crackberry? Classic rhythm: ((Strange by Cameo)) is coincidentially playing in the background...
    08-21-12 03:53 PM
    I got a request from them too, but haven't heard anything else from them, since then

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    08-21-12 08:35 PM
    I got the invite about a week ago and I'm starting to get pretty sick of them. It all started out pretty nice with them mailing me a free 9810 and an OS 10 preview device. The next day, they had paid off my mortgage and financed extensive plastic surgery for my wife and me (we now resemble department store mannequins, with the exception that we now have slightly less motility than most mannequins). Next they had deposited large sums of cash in our bank accounts and that is when it started to get out of hand. We now have more money and material goods than we know what to do with and they do not stop. I even tried removing them from BBM but they still continue to send us all sorts of gifts. It has become quite unbearable.

My advice is to not accept the invitation, as your life will never be the same if you do. If you have already accepted, I suggest switching to an iPhone immediately.
    Last edited by PlymouthJCliffords; 08-23-12 at 07:27 AM. Reason: Grammar
    scuebydue likes this.
    08-23-12 07:21 AM
    Anyone get a msg from these guys on bbm thru bold a day.

Says I will get a bbm request to be �into the know�.

BBM? You still using that?

Tim

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850
    08-23-12 07:36 AM
    Okay, I guess I'm part of this long list of people who don't know who this is. I Received A BBM request from Blackberry Connexion today.....hummm. They haven't responded to either of my greetings as of yet. I will give them a week
    08-30-12 03:08 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD