Good Afternoon,

I am looking for a configurator tool for Blackberry similar to what Apple Configurator does. We have Blackberry 10 devices which we would like to deploy a configuration onto before attaching them to our BES environment, and wanted to remove as much of the manual process of deleting all the pre installed apps as possible before we hand them out to our user base.

Would anyone have a suggestion to which tool would suit best? One of the issues we have noticed with BES is that we can not remotely delete what is pre installed on the devices upon activation.

Regards
    03-02-15 10:09 AM
    Good Afternoon,

I am looking for a configurator tool for Blackberry similar to what Apple Configurator does. We have Blackberry 10 devices which we would like to deploy a configuration onto before attaching them to our BES environment, and wanted to remove as much of the manual process of deleting all the pre installed apps as possible before we hand them out to our user base.

Would anyone have a suggestion to which tool would suit best? One of the issues we have noticed with BES is that we can not remotely delete what is pre installed on the devices upon activation.

Regards
    Install autoloader, attach to BES, learn the policy rules and fine tune. That is if you are providing a fully managed environment.
    SiFGoul likes this.
    03-02-15 10:14 AM
    Thank you for your reply. Could you please explain to me what Blackberry Autoloader is? I notice from a Crackberry.com article that, should you decide to download any of the autoloaders and run them, you do so at your own risk

From my initial looking it appears that these are preconfigured images of the mobile OS; is my understanding correct?

We run your typical managed BES environment and are currently working on a new set of corporate rules and policies for the BB OS10 devices and will be looking to role out a significant amount of devices and need something that is, a) not complex and b) manageable by people of a 1st / 2nd Line IT Support level of knowledge.

Apologies if i'm barking up a really big tree here.

Regards
    03-02-15 10:59 AM
    Does anyone have any further suggestions?
    03-03-15 03:20 AM