Bonjour Crackberry.
    I hereby present my idea of something which i would love to see in the coming time. Just want to know your opinion about my work. Thankyou
    Attached Thumbnails Blackberry Cloud - an idea-dd.png  
    02-19-14 03:59 AM
    That looks pretty cool, great idea
    02-19-14 04:07 AM
    Everyone else has a Cloud Solution for their platform.... BlackBerry should have one too!

BlackBerry has their own network, they could have provided a truly secure solution. Or with BES the Cloud could have been on the BES server, making it even more trust worthy.

Posted via CB10
    02-19-14 05:41 AM
    Everyone else has a Cloud Solution for their platform.... BlackBerry should have one too!

BlackBerry has their own network, they could have provided a truly secure solution. Or with BES the Cloud could have been on the BES server, making it even more trust worthy.

Posted via CB10
    I don't think every company has it. But they have a service(software) provider i.e Google. What these manufacturers do is to push you to create an account, and provide your info to Microsoft,Google(for ads, etc). Which is not good.
    Now, on the part of Blackberry, it will be an advantage, as its probably the most trustworthy company which actually loves its customers and wants to take care of them.(Apple has a similar service, but it can be better) Therefore, i came up with this idea- to provide you with-
    1.email service(or integration with other email providers)
    2.handles your office work, right through the browser, So that even if you don't have a personal computer(like myself), you can just click the browser, navigate, and manage your stuff.
    3.Manage your device while its connected to the internet
    4.Also, a somewhat NSA free environment
    That's my take
    Pulkist likes this.
    02-19-14 05:53 AM
    Their own cloud? Maybe. What would be more awesome and useful is having a service, that combines all coulds. Like all I have connected on my phone, I could use everywhere, through one service. Maybe Blend does that?

But i do wish for BB email..
    02-19-14 05:53 AM
    Bonjour Crackberry.
    I hereby present my idea of something which i would love to see in the coming time. Just want to know your opinion about my work. Thankyou
    Amazing selection of the necessary things. I'm anticipating a much refined layout with sub categories.
    Kudos.

Posted via CB10
    02-19-14 06:13 AM
    That looks pretty cool.. I'd love to have that.!!

Posted via CB10
    02-19-14 10:37 AM
    Bonjour Crackberry.
    Keep up the good work. Very innovative concept
    02-19-14 11:53 AM
    Amazing stuff!
    02-19-14 12:03 PM
    A cloud solution will come eventually.. the company is in a Recovery mode, not a growth mode..

Posted via CB10
    02-19-14 12:21 PM
    Great idea!

Posted via CB10
    02-19-14 01:18 PM