Hi guys,

someone knows what happened to the Bronze/Brown version of the BB Classic presented months ago?

do you think or know if it will be released during 2016 or if has been cancelled?

to me that one was the most beautiful Classic... hopefully they will release it, at least as a special or final edition

what do you think?

ps: if this is the wrong section please move it, thanks
    01-10-16 10:27 PM
    http://www.ukarbon.co.uk/products/blackberry-classic

Tale your pick from this site. That's the closest you'll get to a bronze classic. Sorry.

Posted via CB10
    01-10-16 10:47 PM
    omg those things are horrible...
    01-11-16 12:13 AM
    Looks fine to me. Looks like the ghost armor I have. Doubt those classic phones are hitting the market. Not enough sales to warrant them
    01-11-16 12:56 AM
    I was just wondering about that phone the other day.

I'd say it's been cancelled. The original Classic came out over a year ago. Seems kind of late for them to be releasing the bronze. They don't even sell a white haha.

It's sad to see that stuff like the bronze Classic, cross-platform BBM video calling, and the Priv shown with BlackBerry 10 running on it (during the initial announcement) will never see the light of day.

I remember that John Chen said a Classic 2 and Passport 2 would be made, but now I'm guessing they'll just be Androids.

Posted via CB10
    stuck_788 likes this.
    01-26-16 03:53 AM
    I was just wondering about that phone the other day.

I'd say it's been cancelled. The original Classic came out over a year ago. Seems kind of late for them to be releasing the bronze. They don't even sell a white haha.

It's sad to see that stuff like the bronze Classic, cross-platform BBM video calling, and the Priv shown with BlackBerry 10 running on it (during the initial announcement) will never see the light of day.

I remember that John Chen said a Classic 2 and Passport 2 would be made, but now I'm guessing they'll just be Androids.

Posted via CB10
    yes that's sad... Bronze would be the best color....
    a Classic 2, Bronze, trackpad + sensitive touch keyboard, Priv's camera, better processor and ram, and a slightly bigger screen (let's say 3.7") in the same size of the actual Classic, would be just perfect...
    I know, I'm dreaming...
    01-26-16 01:00 PM
    I was really looking forward to the bronze

Posted via CB10
    stuck_788 likes this.
    01-26-16 07:15 PM
    You: "Where is the Classic-Bronze model?"
    BBRY: "Where is the proof that if we are gonna build it there will be enough people buying it?"

Other than that, I too believe that it would have been a good combo

Posted via CB10
    01-27-16 01:35 PM
    You: "Where is the Classic-Bronze model?"
    BBRY: "Where is the proof that if we are gonna build it there will be enough people buying it?"

Other than that, I too believe that it would have been a good combo

Posted via CB10
    well, the point is that they announced it, they shown it (you can find the videos onliine) and it looks so beautiful....
    01-27-16 03:26 PM
    For what it's worth, you can buy bronze keyboards on ebay now (cobalt as well).

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=IL9D-YdY

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Attached Thumbnails Blackberry Classic Brown/Bronze - where is it?-1678770.jpg  
    stuck_788 likes this.
    03-20-16 11:26 AM
    For what it's worth, you can buy bronze keyboards on ebay now (cobalt as well).

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=zgJ4VfEX

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Neat find. This means the bronze was at least produced on some scale. I wonder if the full housing will show up. But as I seem to remember, the classic is a tough teardown with lots of tape and glue. So it might not be easy to get a homemade bronze classic.

Posted via CB10
    stuck_788 likes this.
    03-20-16 03:19 PM
    If BlackBerry introduces a bronze Classic now people will complain that it has 4 year old specs. BlackBerry should have came out with the black, white, red, blue, and bronze (gold) Classic from the beginning. And also with an updated processor; at least the speed of the Z30, but the Passport processor would have been even better.

Maybe the bronze prototype will show up on ebay one day.

Posted via CB10
    stuck_788 likes this.
    03-21-16 01:06 PM
    Neat find. This means the bronze was at least produced on some scale. I wonder if the full housing will show up. But as I seem to remember, the classic is a tough teardown with lots of tape and glue. So it might not be easy to get a homemade bronze classic.

Posted via CB10
    The back plate pops off "relatively" easy and the rest is not too bad. If the parts are there it would be fun. Not cost-effective, but fun.

Posted via CB10
    stuck_788 likes this.
    03-21-16 01:30 PM
    The back plate pops off "relatively" easy and the rest is not too bad. If the parts are there it would be fun. Not cost-effective, but fun.

Posted via CB10
    Definitely agreed. And you'd have one of the only Bronze classics on the planet.

Posted via CB10
    stuck_788 likes this.
    03-21-16 02:10 PM
    if is possible to find all the pieces I would probably do it
    03-27-16 12:25 AM