I know it's a portal that BlackBerry will use to let people know the truth about the company. But, I couldn't find the portal. The link goes straight to the blog again. Maybe the blog will have a page for the portal? Or they're still working on it?

My awesome Z30 just impressed you again!
    06-27-14 10:46 AM
    I know it's a portal that BlackBerry will use to let people know the truth about the company. But, I couldn't find the portal. The link goes straight to the blog again. Maybe the blog will have a page for the portal? Or they're still working on it?

From what I gather, it's just that blog page with links to articles, etc. I'm a bit underwhelmed thus far.
    06-27-14 10:49 AM
    I don't think it's live yet. It's probably a site where they will display facts about company and their producty, so anyone who writes an article or news or whatever, won't have an excuse to say things like "BlackBerry is dead" or "They are abandoning phones devision" or something else. And if you see somewhere they made a mistake, you just send them a link and they HAVE TO fix it.
    06-27-14 11:21 AM
    What was funny was their tweet on the topic in which they said "The gloves are on,". The actual phrase to show they aren't taking it anymore is "The gloves are off." Whoever is running that twitter account should at least get the saying right.
    06-27-14 11:24 AM
    What was funny was their tweet on the topic in which they said "The gloves are on,". The actual phrase to show they aren't taking it anymore is "The gloves are off." Whoever is running that twitter account should at least get the saying right.
    I guess he / she was thinking about a gentlemanly fight with boxing gloves on
    06-27-14 11:31 AM
    i think it is geared more towards fact checking the claims made by their rivals
    06-27-14 11:36 AM
    I found the blog post confusing too. They said they were announcing it, and that it was live, and that it was a two-way portal. But all the links I found just returned back to the same blog post.

It left me feeling that the announcement was premature and the actual portal is "Coming Soon"
    06-27-14 11:37 AM
    I found the blog post confusing too. They said they were announcing it, and that it was live, and that it was a two-way portal. But all the links I found just returned back to the same blog post.

It left me feeling that the announcement was premature and the actual portal is "Coming Soon"
    Yep! I don't think the "two way portal" it's the comments area inside the blog.

06-27-14 12:27 PM
    I couldn't get it either. I thought I was really outdated. Glad more of you have same questions.

Posted via CB10
    06-27-14 04:03 PM
    Any admin can en lighting?

#BBFactCheck
    06-27-14 04:23 PM