Do they really know how to save their image? Am not saying am more knowledgeable than the folks at blackberry but the way they seem to handle affairs to me sounds dumb.
    First of all, we all know you have a bad image with the press, so why add more salt to your wound. This whole, "we have pulled twitter down due to problems " public statement was stupid. Wait, did you kids not know anything bad that comes out from you is blown out of proportion to its worst state. Even when there are positives coming out from blackberry, the press have never ceased to label you as "dying " before whatever news they have to offer is put out there. All this should give you clues that, such public statements will only add more tarnishing image to the already bad one.
    I had the same twitter problem when I updated mine, solution was simple. I just deleted the twitter app, refreshed the app world and I've been on this app ever since. "I barely use blaq anymore " so how about educate your customers about the fix rather than worsen your image.
    Well, I've recently had an amazing time with the new iPhone 5s and as impressed as I am, I will like yall to know that as soon as blackberry dies, am out. They need a Steve Jobs to fire every rotten cell in there.
    Last edited by ronniell; 12-29-13 at 01:12 AM.
    12-28-13 11:28 PM
    Cool story bro

Posted via CB10
    12-28-13 11:33 PM
    Do they really know how to save their image? Am not saying am more knowledgeable than the folks at blackberry but the way they seem to handle affairs to me sounds dumb.
    First of all, we all know you have a bad image with the press, so why add more salt to your would. This whole, "we have pulled twitter down due to problems " public statement was stupid. Wait, did you kids not know anything bad that comes out from you is blown out of proportion to its worst state. Even when there are positives coming out from blackberry, the press have never ceased to label you as "dying " before whatever news they have to offer is put out there. All this should give you blues that, such public statements will only add more tarnishing image to the already bad one.
    I had the same twitter problem when I updated mine, solution was simple. I just deleted the twitter app, refreshed the app world and I've been on this app ever since. "I barely use blaq anymore " so how about educate your customers about the fix rather than worsen your image.
    Well, I've recently had an amazing time with the new iPhone 5s and as impressed as I am, I will like yall to know that as soon as blackberry dies, am out. They need a Steve Jobs to fire every rotten cell in there.
    K

Posted via CB10
    12-28-13 11:34 PM
    If you had amazing time with I phone recently than why are you here

Enjoy your honeymoon with 5sssss..

History - Nokia 8310, O2 XDA II, Sony Ericsson W610, BB 8520, BB 9380, now Z 10 & very happy
    12-28-13 11:35 PM
    its a app with some bugs, they removed it to fix then instead of letting everyone download it then complain about the bugs. Sounds like good business sense to me
    southlander and collinc93 like this.
    12-28-13 11:54 PM
    What he said above... :: thumbs up::

We've got ourselves a Mac Drone lover here folks...

.. he be trollin''... and hatin.......
    12-28-13 11:55 PM
    I guess everyone sees things differently. For me, they did exactly what was required. With your reasoning, that's like a car company not calling a recall when needed. So, to me, BlackBerry cared about their customers above any consequences. They get bad press no matter what anyways.

Posted via CB10
    12-29-13 12:08 AM
    Steve Jobs didn't fire anyone, he saw a gap in the market, moved quick and sold a lot of product.

Posted via CB10
    12-29-13 12:12 AM
    First of all, we all know you have a bad image with the press, so why add more salt to your would. This whole, "we have pulled twitter down due to problems " public statement was stupid. Wait, did you kids not know anything bad that comes out from you is blown out of proportion to its worst state. Even when there are positives coming out from blackberry, the press have never ceased to label you as "dying " before whatever news they have to offer is put out there. All this should give you blues that, such public statements will only add more tarnishing image to the already bad one.
    Cool story son, tell it again.

Better android than android. The future is black....
    12-29-13 12:36 AM
    Cool story bro

Posted via CB10
    Lol

Posted via CB10
    12-29-13 12:54 AM
    Why wait until Blackberry "dies"? Sell your phone now, get the 5s and start posting at iMore instead of here

Posted via CB10
    Tabdus likes this.
    12-29-13 12:55 AM
    At least they came forward and said something to those who had issues
    Remember when Verizon Z10's had random reboots? Nobody knew why and nobody could get an official answer from BlackBerry themselves. They handled this Twitter app issue professionally this time

Posted via CB10
    12-29-13 12:59 AM
    yup I agree Blackberry 'can be dumb sometimes'....glad you didn't say that they are dumb (ah the nuances of the English language-fascinating)

They see me trolling but they hatin'; patrolling and tryin' to catch me ridin' Berry; tryin' to catch me ridin' Berry...
    12-29-13 01:08 AM
    Steve Jobs didn't fire anyone, he saw a gap in the market, moved quick and sold a lot of product.

Posted via CB10
    You might want to read more about him than the little you see on TV about him
    12-29-13 01:15 AM
    What has apple done since jobs died? Absolutely nothing an iPad mini how original and a slight bigger iphone.

Apple never admits their faults besides maps. Still tons of bugs in ios7 not fixed. Good enough they figure
    Mr.mister likes this.
    12-29-13 01:37 AM