When I received my Pearl from Verizon, I originally set it up to one e-mail address. Since then, however, I've deleted the push account for that address. In my Calendar, however, when I click options, the calendar listed is that under the old e-mail address. Can I delete this calendar, or alternatively, somehow change the name of it?

Thanks much.

Edit: I went through the Calendar help to Advanced--Default Services, but no default services are listed.
    Last edited by AdamCKach; 12-12-07 at 08:12 PM.
    12-12-07 08:02 PM
    Any luck with this? I've got the same issue...I had 4 BIS accounts setup, at least 1 wasn't working, I deleted all 4, but now 2 calendars remain...including at least 1 for the account I know wasn't working correctly in the first place.

I've tried re-adding the accounts, but that just added a second entry, making 3 calendars total. I've tried the service books, but there are no entries for the rogue accounts. I can go into DM, and see that there are 2 additional 'Calendar' databases, and if I clear them, it erases all the entries in the calendars.

But I can't figure out how to delete them.

Anyone?

Thanks!
    John
    12-19-07 10:15 PM
    I had this same issue, and then for some reason, it went away finally. I don't know if it was a battery pull that I did or something else. Sorry about the troubles folks, I hope someone comes along that knows for sure how to make it go away.
    12-19-07 11:45 PM
    I am having the same problem and no luck so far solving it ...
    12-30-07 02:23 PM
    Any fixes to this yet?
    02-14-08 01:54 PM
    I have the same problem. I also can no longer get Google Sync to work with the calendar and I think it's because of this old email name hanging around.
    03-18-08 03:37 PM
    I am having a similar issue. My BB calendar name is under the first e-mail account I set-up. I tried to use google sync, but that calendar is empty. is there a way to link the calendar to a different account? I should also mention that I primarily sync outlook to my BB
    03-19-08 02:54 AM
    You should be able to delete the calendar under DM, Back up and Restore, Advanced, Right Box, Device Database, delete the calendar entries, reset the email address you want for your default, pull the battery, then re-sync.
    03-19-08 04:06 AM
    zerog32,

I followed your excellent instructions but was unsuccessful. I reset my default services to my gmail account, but when i tried to sync with outlook, nothing happened. when I changed my default services back to my primary account, the sync proceeded as normal. Any thoughts?
    03-19-08 02:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD