I currently have a Blackberry Bold 9000 with ATT. However, ATT's service stinks at my home. It's fine at work though. I called ATT yesterday and they told me that my phone is 3g and since I can't turn off 3g when I'm outside a 3g area, I'll always had bad reception. They said that the towers are being upgraded, but they don't know when it would reach my area. I'm just a little too far outside a metropolitan area to get 3g.

I'd like to switch back to Verizon, even though they disable everything on their phones, but I don't want a Storm. I've heard too many negatives about the phone. The Niagara would be nice, but that's 2+ months away. I have another 12 days to return my Bold to ATT before it's no longer eligible for return. Should I maybe purchase an older Verizon Blackberry of Ebay to use until the Niagara comes out? Any suggestions?
    05-14-09 02:30 PM
    I'd say go with a curve until the niagara comes out. Curve is the most solid BB out.
    05-14-09 02:44 PM
    I'd say go with a curve until the niagara comes out. Curve is the most solid BB out.
    How do you come up with that? I would say the Bold is the most solid BB out there right now.
    05-14-09 02:49 PM
    Agreed Amber, the Curve is a very solid device...
    05-14-09 02:52 PM
    The Bold is great, but Verizon doesn't sell it yet. I'm not a huge fan of Verizon, but at least their coverage is better than ATT.
    05-14-09 02:53 PM
    How do you come up with that? I would say the Bold is the most solid BB out there right now.
    Are you talking about solid as in the phone itself is solid or the internal guts are solid. I'm saying that the the curve is a very solid phone as far as OS/apps/pictures/music/functioning and so on.
    05-14-09 02:57 PM
    Pick the best serice provider for area and pick the best bb from the provider.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-14-09 03:16 PM
    I have a curve and verizon and no complaints very happy.
    05-14-09 04:13 PM
    Just a get a curve. You can always a used one from Ebay or someone from CB.
    And wait for the tour if you are that interested in it.

You could also try the storm; I have and I am happy with it.
    05-14-09 04:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD