Unless your over wifi its still pretty slow. Over 3g I have had more than enough "server timed out" errors. Can go right to Om and have the same page loaded in seconds. All the android phones I have seen are on par w that. Its slow and you know it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-18-11 09:36 PM
    Has anyone tried what the OP said about not clearing push content? Did you notice any speed difference?

I have an iPhone 3g and I'm planning on getting an 8530 on Virgin Mobile USA. I don't mind listening to people explain their experiences with other platforms because I never had a Blackberry and it helps me relate to it.
    07-18-11 09:56 PM
    "Wow!" Is all I have to say about this thread.

I agree. Amazing, yet shocking how a simple "home improvement"- type thread turned into an all-out phone bashing parade.

On the other hand, I do thank the people who actually read and especially understood what I was trying to say in regards to the Blackberry browser and push content. It could be other factors as well, but its great to see my Blackberry browser consistently average in the 4-7 second range for webpage browsing.

I will open another thread for this topic and end my post for this thread here, but at the same time, will take Kevin's (CB Founder) invitation in "cleaning out the trash."

Moderators, feel free to close this thread.

07-18-11 10:11 PM
    Thread closed. Next time, could someone please hit the report button, so I don't have to close a perfectly good topic?
    07-18-11 10:59 PM
54 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD