Hey All fellow mates of crackberry,

I have my BlackBerry Bold 9780 and the wifi is not good. It has been like this forever, and couldn't do anything, now i want you guys to help me. So here is the deal, whenever i connect to my router, the wifi will connect but i cannot use anything. I know I need a plan for facebook and twitter bbm, etc. But the browser works. When ever i connect it never works in the first try. I have to keep on connecting and disconnecting. Then after a few tries, i finnaly get it to work then I can use the browser. So this keep on trying to connect all the time is annoying. Something is wrong. Any Ideas? I am currenty on os 6.0 Bundle 863 (v6.0.0.285, Platform 6.5.0.54) AND is this the latest sofware is my next question.

Thank you guys.
    I hope you guys get me a fix for this, And please reply asap.

Thanks, Jai
    08-10-12 06:36 PM
    Looks like a router issue.. If it works well with other devices, Maybe you should look into upgrading your software to the latest not from your carrier.. If all fails, looks like you have a wifi antenna problem
    08-10-12 06:44 PM
    Looks like a router issue.. If it works well with other devices, Maybe you should look into upgrading your software to the latest not from your carrier.. If all fails, looks like you have a wifi antenna problem
    I will give it a try, because it used to happen with my old devices but my brother"s 9900 or his iPhone 4s the. I it nternet works flawlessley withhout pproblems,
    is
    08-10-12 08:15 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...e-help-739639/

Don't start duplicate threads for the same issue.
    08-11-12 01:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD