Hey. I own a black Bold 9780, but I really wanted to change the housing to white, so here are my questions:
    - Is it actually easy to change it?
    - Will the 9700 housing (the only one I can find to purchase online) fit my phone?
    - Can you recommend me a good housing? (All the ones I've seen on Amazon have mixed reviews, one person says it's great, the other says it's rubbish)

Thanks, everyone.

Also, those of you who have WhiteBerry, does it get really dirty with time?
    12-16-11 06:29 PM
    Thanks, that's actually helpful, but I don;t think they'll deliver to Brazil, so that's why I was thinking of ordering the Amazon ones. It says like Housing by BlackBerry RIM or something. It should be reliable right??
    (I knew I should have bought the white one in the first place)..
    12-16-11 08:13 PM
    theres a ton of topics on this from the last few years. please search. and next time, this should go in the 9780 forum.
    12-16-11 09:51 PM
    You can always look for videos to see how to make it done right. and yes, it's pretty easy.
    12-16-11 10:53 PM
    dictoresno, please refrain from attempts at bitchiness that make me slightly mad. Gracias.
    12-17-11 07:55 AM
    You probably won't have any issues until it comes time to replace the lens on the LCD. Its extremely hard to remove and when you put the white one on it needs to be mucho perfectly straight. If it were me I would put a new Black housing on it and leave the original LCD cover as is. Whatever you decide, I hope it goes well for you.

Also when your buying housings, make sure the housing your buying has all the buttons and notification lens installed, if not than you will probably be setting fire to money.
    12-17-11 08:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD