My blackberry bold used to be ok on Wifi, I even used to be able to play pandora all night, now pandora loads off and on, some times wont start, says it cant connect to DNS, and the browser is the same way too, it will load webpages off of wifi sometimes, it used to load all the time, its like it wont stay connected

I have reset the settings, what more can I do beside reloading the OS, and I have pulled the battery multiple times, and manually disconnected and connected many times.

This phone cant be this problematic..

also I may add that the internet overall works fine, ATT Uverse, and I dont currently have a data plan on my prepaid ATT, but that REALLY should NOT matter in Wifi Matters...
    03-13-12 03:59 AM
    Try deleting the wifi profile on the Blackberry restart the phone and add it back, you can also reset your router.
    03-13-12 07:22 AM
    Mine used to do this when at my girlfriends parents, but at my place, or my dads place, or anywhere else, it used to hold the connection. I couldn't find a solution.
    03-13-12 08:37 AM
    Try deleting the wifi profile on the Blackberry restart the phone and add it back, you can also reset your router.
    Already did that
    03-13-12 12:50 PM
    It's your wifi router that is the problem. Try the 9700 wifi on a different wifi network and you will see, try atleast 3 other networks to determine if it really is your phone and not the router.
    03-14-12 07:08 AM
    the thing is is that this phone worked fine for weeks on this connection, and no other computers are having problems, what do I do if its determined to be the router then ?
    03-14-12 12:42 PM
    Well first you should try wifi on a different router, like at your friends home, or at a wifi hot spot (starbucks, burger king, etc. etc.) to know if it really is your router that is the problem. That would be the first step.
    03-14-12 03:16 PM
    I didn't notice any significant problems on the wifi at work, I just thought it was running better..
    03-14-12 04:02 PM
    So, the problem lies with your router, is that correct? Has the router been changed or any setting changed since you noticed the weak connection to your 9700? There maybe some settings you can tweak to get your phone to have a stable connection, but I'm not sure of them off the top of my head.

Actually, I found this, it may help you: BB 9700 Wifi connection - Page 2 - BlackBerry Forums Support Community, try the settings quoted by "ReDeemeRs" (from that link) and see if anything improves.
    03-15-12 09:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD