Hi, I'm just wondering if theres anybody out there who has a blog and uses their blackberries with it? I'm currently using the WordPress app but it only has a space of 4MB for blogging and I will have to pay $99/year to be able to get 10GB space plus a domain to use. I think it's ridiculous in any way, meanwhile I found this Blogger runs by Google and I think its cool but no supported app for blackberry, it only runs on iOS ans androids. So I'm wordering if theres any bloggers out there who might recommend a good blog servers I could use? Thanks a lot
    01-17-13 03:57 AM
    I use my BlackBerry to write articles, but not like that. In my opinion, the wordpress app is a waste of time on all platforms. If I am away from the PC and need to work on the websites, I open up memopad. Type away then copy paste the article into a email addressed to myself. That way I can have the article 90% done by the time I do get to the PC.

If I absolutely have to publish a post without a PC. I still type it out on the BlackBerry and email it to myself, but instead of publishing from the PC, I use Android's browser, which is better than the app in my opinion.

If I was you, I'd stick with wordpress and just get cheap hosting from host gator or some where else. Wordpress is awesome.
    01-17-13 05:59 AM
    If you only require a simple layout for your blog and do not want the bulk of WordPress there is Nibbleblog which you could install on a hosted server using Apache web server or the lighter Lighttpd. I use Nibbleblog and Lighttpd for my personal blog hosted on my own server.
    01-17-13 06:30 AM