Alright all I'm a fairly big guy not fat but big none the less. I have tried and tried to get used to a standard Blackberry Curve from Verizon Wireless and didnt like it cause the buttons was too small. I am thinking of getting the Storm 2 whenever that hit store shelves but am just wondering why Rim doesnt make a Blackberry with bigger buttons.

Thanks
    10-22-09 12:15 PM
    The 8830 has bigger buttons but is starting to become somewhat obsolete. Don't know if you still have the curve but I do and I just put a skin on it (I think its by casemate) that has an intergrated kepad cover. With this cover on, the buttons are raised, and separated a little. It may not be a total solution for you but it sure has cut down on my accidental pressing of buttons. I don't know if the Storm would be a good option either but it would be worth looking at.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-22-09 12:30 PM
    it takes a little bit of getting used to.. i have big hands, but the trick is figuring out how to find the "point" of your thumb. practice will make it a lot smoother for you. just go into your memo app and practice typing things.
    10-22-09 03:42 PM
    I type with the tip of my thumbnails, lol.

The S2 will definitely have the largest, albeit virtual keys on any BB.
    10-22-09 03:49 PM
    The SureType 8230 and 8220 have the best sized buttons out of any BB.

10-22-09 03:49 PM
    Yep the best feature on my 8230 is the buttons. They huge. I just wish it had the full qwerty instead of this half qwerty SureType board

10-22-09 05:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD