So I'm so upset about what I'm about to say.
    I've been a blackberry user for 2 years+ and LOVE every blackberry product I have had. this is my problem: I bought a samsung eternity, I'm having HUGE second thoughts about it, I hate touch screens after playing with them more, I really need to figure out what to do.
    If I take it back I may be able to trade in for a blackberry but I'm not sure.
    should I get a bold?
    12-08-08 02:51 PM
    Yes, you should.
    12-08-08 02:52 PM
    If I had to do it all over again, I would go for the Bold. I'm happy with my Flip but from everything I've researched, the Bold is the best choice...right now.
    12-08-08 02:53 PM
    i've traded in before and i'm worried about having to pay full price for the bold seeing as i just used my upgrade to get this dinky samsung
    do you think they'd discount the bold because i'm trading in?
    12-08-08 02:54 PM
    I'd call them but in short - very doubtful.
    12-08-08 02:57 PM
    they've done that for me in the past as long as i'm in the 30 day period to return it. i dont know.
    12-08-08 03:00 PM
    Oh I'm sorry (duh on my part) - yes, if it's new most carriers will allow you to trade in your phone. I know T-Mobile has a 2 week no-questions-asked time period.

Sorry for the confusion.
    12-08-08 03:02 PM
    All companies have a grace period of sorts you may have to pay the difference between the two phones plus a penulty fee. But to get the Bold it will be worth it. If at&t would offer to buy out my contract I would switch tomorrow for the Bold. I stopped by a store to play with one and loved it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-08-08 03:06 PM
    OK, my curve must be outdated!!
    12-08-08 03:08 PM
    I hope everything works out for you!!!!

12-08-08 03:10 PM
    OK, my curve must be outdated!!
    Ha! Talk about outdated, look at the phone I had before I got my Flip...

12-08-08 03:12 PM
    You said you already traded for the samsung so more than likely once you have made one trade then that is final. They may not let you do it again. If that was the case people would just keep trading in phones and trying them all out to see what they really liked.
    12-08-08 03:48 PM
    I saw the title of the thread and thought it was gonna be some BlackBerry themed movie lol.
    12-08-08 05:53 PM
    ugh so i went to the store and traded back the samsung (thank god they took it) and asked about the bold a slight discount was available but i dont really have the money at the moment to make up the difference left so i just opted for a brand new curve. thank god.
    ps. hahahhahahaha blackberry movie
    12-10-08 10:00 PM
    Any recommendations for the Storm?
    12-10-08 10:04 PM
    ugh so i went to the store and traded back the samsung (thank god they took it) and asked about the bold a slight discount was available but i dont really have the money at the moment to make up the difference left so i just opted for a brand new curve. thank god.
    ps. hahahhahahaha blackberry movie
    Nice that it worked out for you .

Now no more jumping ship in hopes there's something better...we all know there isn't
    12-10-08 10:07 PM
    depends if you want to stay with your current cell carrier....
    12-10-08 10:10 PM
    I couldn,t possibly have typed this post so quicky on any touch screen based device

12-11-08 12:34 AM
    Yes, you should.

Quick, fast, and in a hurry.
    12-11-08 12:40 AM
    I think you made a good decision with the Curve. I can't believe how cheap they are now It's a great BB. You will be very happy with it.

12-11-08 12:51 AM
    You should goof around with several phones at least but you certainly won't go wrong with the Bold. It's just awesome.
    12-11-08 03:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD