With all the bad publicity about RIM, I found this to be very promising...

"Apple shares have plunged more than 20% from their peak. During the same time, RIMM has soared 20%."

"RIM is the hottest smartphone stock out there."

BlackBerry beats Apple! Really. - Video - Investing
    11-08-12 09:56 AM
    Celebrating anything at this point is a little premature. Let's see how the stocks are after BB10 is launched.
    11-08-12 10:08 AM
    Short term forcasts or results mean nothing. Anyone who bought Apple stock years back has made a ton of money, not so with RIM. We shall see if the future holds any changes.
    Last edited by TgeekB; 11-08-12 at 03:12 PM.
    11-08-12 10:25 AM
    All valid points. What it does demonstrate, however, is that people have caught on that Apple isn't bringing anything new to the table, and need to step up on innovation

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk
    11-08-12 10:55 AM
    misleading title, just like i thought before i took the click-bait. really.
    11-08-12 02:53 PM
    misleading title, just like i thought before i took the click-bait. really.
    How's it misleading?
    11-08-12 03:35 PM
    How's it misleading?
    Because the title suggests the post would be about BB features vs Apple, but it's actually about RIMM Vs AAPL which is completely speculative.
    If the title was RIM stock beats Apple, the the title would not have been misleading.
    11-08-12 03:46 PM
    How's it misleading?
    Quoting specific values of recent rises or falls in stock price to not mean a company is beating anyone or losing to anyone. You cant pick two companies, make up your own little time period to your own favourable choosing, then say one is "beating". For example, i could make a post like this one saying apple is beating rim, because from november 6 to november 7 apple only lost 4.5%. RIM in the same time period saw shares drop almost 10%. its misleading because the time period is picked and chosen to put a positive spin, even then a stock price % recent rise doesnt mean you are winning.

i dont like apple, but i dont like click bait stories with a spin either. no offense meant to the poster as the title was taken from the other site. just think a title like "rims stock has been increasing more then apples recently" would be more appropriate and not sound like a final unchangable loss or victory for one side like "beats".
    Leopard78OL likes this.
    11-08-12 03:54 PM
    Quoting specific values of recent rises or falls in stock price to not mean a company is beating anyone or losing to anyone. You cant pick two companies, make up your own little time period to your own favourable choosing, then say one is "beating". For example, i could make a post like this one saying apple is beating rim, because from november 6 to november 7 apple only lost 4.5%. RIM in the same time period saw shares drop almost 10%. its misleading because the time period is picked and chosen to put a positive spin, even then a stock price % recent rise doesnt mean you are winning.

i dont like apple, but i dont like click bait stories with a spin either. no offense meant to the poster as the title was taken from the other site. just think a title like "rims stock has been increasing more then apples recently" would be more appropriate and not sound like a final unchangable loss or victory for one side like "beats".
    Thanks, I see what you mean...

Sent from my BOLD or maybe my soon to be BB10 PlayBook
    11-08-12 04:38 PM