Is this it then, my z30 is starting to fall apart month by month, slow and unresponsive, buggy music player, SD Card faults (i.e) unsupported media errors on my videos and music and I have replaced 2 SD cards recently, horrible slow bb10 browser, and now slow keyboard typing. I cannot believe BlackBerry are not sorting this out. Honestly I feel so fed up with it all, why won't anyone with the knowledge at BlackBerry fix these issues!

Posted via CB10
    06-30-16 09:42 AM
    The "unsupported media" problem has been around for a while, a device restart should fix it temporarily. Does slow typing occur in all apps?
    06-30-16 09:52 AM
    Yes, everything on my z30 is starting to crawl, I live in the UK, so maybe it's a region thing who knows! What's more depressing is the news that BlackBerry has just confirmed to AT and T in the USA that bb10 has now officially been discontinued for good, but they'll continue to update bb10 for the foreseeable future. If that's the case then I guess it really has all come to an end! Sigh!

Posted via CB10
    06-30-16 10:03 AM
    Yes, everything on my z30 is starting to crawl, I live in the UK, so maybe it's a region thing who knows! What's more depressing is the news that BlackBerry has just confirmed to AT and T in the USA that bb10 has now officially been discontinued for good, but they'll continue to update bb10 for the foreseeable future. If that's the case then I guess it really has all come to an end! Sigh!

Posted via CB10
    You're not the only one as my Z30 has bogged down recently. It used to be faster than my Classic but not its the other way around. I'm in the states so probably a software thing.

Posted via CB10
    07-03-16 06:50 AM
    Its been slow for a while for me. Its not been updated in forever so its only going to get worse as time goes by.
    07-03-16 07:18 AM
    OS reload..
    ?

Lol... ;-D

 Z-Lider hasn't come, it ain't no Z and it don't score 10! ;-D 
    07-03-16 07:39 PM