For example, let's say I want to search my phone for facebook app. Where the app logos pop up, it shows me reddit, twitter and all the other social media EXCEPT facebook. It's weird because my passport never did this.

The only relevant results that pop up is "post facebook status" or "send facebook message"

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Posted via CB10
    07-05-15 06:46 PM
    For example, let's say I want to search my phone for facebook app. Where the app logos pop up, it shows me reddit, twitter and all the other social media EXCEPT facebook. It's weird because my passport never did this.

The only relevant results that pop up is "post facebook status" or "send facebook message"

Posted via CB10
    Weird. What phone / OS are you now using? (As you indicate you are now post-Passport).

Silly question... have you tried re-boot and/or soft-reset?
    07-06-15 06:47 AM

Posted via CB10
    Post a screenshot please. When did this start happening and how did you update from 10.2.x.xxxx to 10.3.x.xxxx? This issue can happen if you update from 10.2.x.xxxx to 10.3.x.xxxx and restore settings or if you do a non-destructive update using Sachesi (and Possibly DBBT as well). I'm not sure if it can also occur if you did it OTA. I know people who have updated OTA without this issue occurring.

Posted via CB10
    07-06-15 08:46 AM