In the Amazon warehouse, they are presently offering a Red Passport for $399.00

BlackBerry Passport Factory Unlocked Cellphone, Red (U.S. Warranty)

Does this mean that the extended Blackberry warranty will be available?

thks in advance
    07-15-15 10:45 AM
    That seems pretty cheap..just make sure it's a new device and not used-like new..I made that mistake and even though the phone was never used the box was just damaged It's been a $hit show trying to get my antenna issues repaired through the 1yr warranty

Posted via CB10
    07-15-15 03:24 PM
    07-17-15 08:46 AM
    The warranty is not with BlackBerry. The warranty is with the point of purchase. In this instance, it'll be Amazon, if they are supplying the device.

If the device is sold through Amazon via a third party new, then the warranty is with them. (the third party seller, not Amazon)

If the device is sold as used through the third party, the warranty is with them or original owner and would of started on the initial purchase of that device, not when you purchased it.

You should be aware of of all the Terms & Conditions of a seller when purchasing high valued items, such as warranty, returns etc etc

Posted via CB10
    07-18-15 08:50 AM
    I'm interested in the answers to this thread too. I've seen a few new in box-box damaged for good prices in Amazon Warehouse. However with the screen lift issues I'm nervous to buy one without understanding if there is warranty coverage or not since the descriptions say new in box, but heading says very good used.

Spreading the love with my Z10
    07-18-15 11:08 AM
    I am very aware all of said "terms and conditions" slick..as I've had the phone since November it falls under the manufacturer 1 year warrenty for faulty parts

Posted via CB10
    07-18-15 11:27 AM
    I'm interested in the answers to this thread too. I've seen a few new in box-box damaged for good prices in Amazon Warehouse. However with the screen lift issues I'm nervous to buy one without understanding if there is warranty coverage or not since the descriptions say new in box, but heading says very good used.

Spreading the love with my Z10
    Interested to know what really counts when the need arises... :-)

Description or the heading...

�   "BB Android Armageddon: Chenisys is uploading in 5,4,3..."   �
    07-19-15 08:25 PM