Hey guys,

When I log into my AIM account on my Blackberry 8830 (Sprint) via the client downloaded from blackberry.com/instantmessaging, on other people's buddylists I still appear offline and they can't IM me.. but it seems that I can still IM other people. My settings on my blackberry haven't been touched in any special way, i dont have any one of those weird invisible settigs or anything..

Can anyone help?
    01-04-08 12:17 PM
    Pull your battery out to reset your device. Check if you still have the same issue. Otherwise I would suggest get a 3rd party software, either IM+ or JiveTalk.
    01-04-08 12:36 PM
    I have found Ramble works very nice for an AIM replacement
    01-04-08 01:12 PM
    Ramble is stuck on Loggin In.. Please Wait window.. bah! i can't believe none of these are working I dont have any firewalls running either
    01-04-08 01:20 PM
    have you tried out JiveTalk as per Catt's suggestion? It really is the best IM client for any mobile device that I've ever seen! Plus they give you a free 30 day trial to see if you'll like it or not ... you should be able to find a link to their website in my signature.
    01-04-08 02:10 PM
    I am having this same problem as auracon with the aim application... has anybody found a fix for this yet?
    06-17-09 11:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD