03-30-09 12:07 AM
110 123 ...
tools
    Just wondering how addicted the crackberry nation is to their mobile appendage and if they could ever go back to regular cell phone use? I had to get a new one sent to me and the only thing I had was my old nokia 6086-i cried and turned it back off it felt like going from a 4 bedroom house to sleeping on a subway exhaust grate!
    Just wondering if anyone else would be lost without their appendage.
    03-27-09 05:50 PM
    I literally tell people when they ask about my Curve that I will NEVER go back to a regular phone ever again.
    03-27-09 05:57 PM
    No regular phones or "dumb phones" again. Only smartphones now. Preferably a BB.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-27-09 06:00 PM
    noooo nooo. i sold my 8300 and had to wait for a couple of weeks until i could upgrade to my 8900 so i used an old razr meanwhile...never again if i can help it. i love my BB too much
    03-27-09 06:04 PM
    I dont think I would either. Might not always own a BB but it will be a smartphone of some sort - no doubt....
    03-27-09 06:06 PM
    I wouldn't be able to since I've had the joys of a smart phone.

03-27-09 06:11 PM
    Smart phones all day for me! I would never go back to a dumb phone! And that includes the IPhoney!

03-27-09 06:12 PM
    Never going back. Love my Storm!

03-27-09 06:19 PM
    Only BB's from here on out!!!! I didn't realize how much I would really use or rely on it. At first I thought it was too much phone and a little intimidating. Now after the help from CB'ers and reading numerous threads and forums, I absolutely LOVE it.

03-27-09 06:20 PM
    I tried to. I made it three months and then couldn't take it anymore. I didn't even have to tell my friends I got another one they just knew because my text messages made sense again. Three months and I never adjusted to not having my keyboard came back and was instantly good to go

03-27-09 06:34 PM
    if i have no data/email plan
    sure
    03-27-09 06:34 PM
    I could totally go back, but im all about having different phones. in fact, ive had my pearl active longer than almost any other phone ive ever had haha, at one clip that is. i had a VX8300 active for a total of two years, but there were other phones active during that time.
    03-27-09 06:45 PM
    I will NEVER go back to a normal cell phone... not ever ever!
    03-27-09 06:46 PM
    H3ll to the nah!

03-27-09 06:49 PM
    I couldn't.. the problem would be that I'd be expecting too much out of it, and just end up frustrated!
    03-27-09 06:52 PM
    Could I? Of course I could.
    Would I want to? No. Doesn't have to be a BB but it must have
    email capability, a good keyboard, and internet access
    03-27-09 06:57 PM
    I tried to go back once to my razor but that only lasted for a month and I was back on my xv6700.. Than I went to my Motorola Q (black) and not I have my Curve... I will never give up a Blackberry
    03-27-09 07:01 PM
    I have a razor and a chocolate in my house.
    The razor is my other phone. I feel so dumb trying to send a text in it. I remember my chocolate days I would be able to send out a bunch of texts in a just a few seconds !
    I always try to "multi task" on my razor as well. I was without my BB for a few days and would try to browse the internet then I would try to reply to a text and it would **** me off cause it would "Exit" lol the browser !

I've been using BBs for a while now. And I don't see my life without one. But then again I always want to just try other phones. I'm a sucker for phones, too. Lol.

03-27-09 07:20 PM
    I go back to my Razr in situation where I didn't want to carry my BB around in case it could get lost or damaged.
    03-27-09 07:25 PM
    It would be tough and I wouldn't want to do it. I'm definitely not addicted, but I would be lost without the email capability. You mean I need to turn on my computer to check my email?? Bummer.

03-27-09 07:26 PM
    This is my first blackberry, a couple of friends had them and I finally made the switch...Now I can't, I won't go back to a regular cell phone
    03-27-09 07:29 PM
    I could only if I HAD to but not by personal choice cause I LUV my BB!!
    03-27-09 07:32 PM
    I probably could live if I were forced to downgrade because of financial issues, but things would have to be pretty bad. I could however have a phone other than a BB.
    03-27-09 07:34 PM
    Could I? Of course I could.
    Would I want to? No. Doesn't have to be a BB but it must have
    email capability, a good keyboard, and internet access
    Yeah, i'm with ya on that...
    03-27-09 07:35 PM
    Sometime I wish I could. I envy people with simple phones sometimes. Battery lasting for days. Boot up times in the seconds. Nothing to upgrade ever. Nothing to crash. Nothing to get adicted to. Sometimes I miss the simple life. The sleekest phone I ever had was my motorola v3i. At the time I didn't miss what I didn't have. Now I miss simplicity and longevity. Wished I could have both worlds. I long for a truely dual personality phone. Small and sleek, yet flip a switch and it turns into a true PDA. Who ever invents that will have a true killer product on their hands. But would I ever go back? Nope!

03-27-09 07:40 PM
110 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD