What is the worst thing that has happened to your bb?...

I accidentally threw mine under a car..all is well tho!
    04-01-09 11:31 AM
    This is my first Pearl. A lot of fires and accidents.
    I really am not all that concerned with what these
    thing look like, thankfully

04-01-09 11:41 AM
    I personally have had nothing happen to mine (knock on wood), but I've had customers with every bit of paint flecked off, the screen shattered, dripping in water, etc
    04-01-09 01:10 PM

AG, that is nothing compared to my friend's Curve. I will try to get a picture of it when I can. But his phone makes your Pearl look like it just came out of the box.
    04-01-09 01:15 PM
    I accidently dropped my 8830WE into a propylene glycol quench tank made for quenching/rapidlycooling heat treated aviation components one time. Outcome wasn't good.
    04-01-09 01:19 PM
    WEll dropping it...but I just want to bust the screen out of it now that there is a HUGE scratch right in the middle.

I think I might go bust my screen now!

Oh and I just dropped it again! I think its about to be a dead smashd berry!!!
    Last edited by thinkamp; 04-01-09 at 01:24 PM.
    04-01-09 01:19 PM
    I dropped one of my BlackBerrys one time and it got run over by an electric pallet jack hauling a pallet full of water.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-09 01:29 PM
    I've dropped my curve a couple of times.

One of my co-workers actually dropped his pearl flip out of his pocket and then backed over it with his car. lol The same guy called and canceled his check card the other day when he couldn't find it, it was under his chair.
    04-01-09 01:33 PM
    I've dropped my curve a couple of times.

One of my co-workers actually dropped his pearl flip out of his pocket and then backed over it with his car. lol The same guy called and canceled his check card the other day when he couldn't find it, it was under his chair.
    Tht is too funny! Sounds like something one of my friends would do! haha.
    04-01-09 01:36 PM
    Ran over my pouch with a semi-trailer, and dropped my Curve onto the fuel tank once, as well as the drop and slide for 20 feet at Best Buy one day.
    My thick silicone skin has kept in going strong, though.

04-01-09 01:46 PM
    I dropped my down concrete stairs. I ended up with scratches on all 4 corners. Everything else was good to go. Whew!

04-01-09 01:54 PM
    I dropped it from my ear (I'm 6' 3") straight on to the side walk. But otterbox to the rescue it was fine. I picked it up and kept talking.

04-01-09 01:54 PM
    Stupid gravity... I've dropped mine numerous times n I could swear the world stops turning everytime... all n all, mine has only suffered scratches, on the screen, the sides, front, back, corners, everywhere. Still refuse to get a case for it, though

04-01-09 02:12 PM
    Dontcha know that gravity sucks?! Good thing for us, bad for Berrys! Lol!

04-01-09 02:15 PM
    i dropped my 8900 on asphault while it was raining, the battery cover came off and the battery came out but no water dmg indicators reacted and somehow it has no scratches or dents anywhere.... i dont get it the blackberry god loves me i guess
    04-01-09 02:16 PM

fires AG?????

:Shudder:
    04-01-09 08:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD