So I recently wiped my PC and lost all my passwords, no problem most of them are simple, apart from my secure password which i've completely forgotten however it does seem to be saved in 2 apps in my Blackberry, Google Sync and Facebook, is there any possible way I can recover the password from the blackberry itself.

I can't just do password recovery cause the email accounts attached to both sites are protected by the secure password so i'm currently going round in circles.

I was thinking about going into the blackberry file system, finding the file that stores the password/config file and grabbing it from there but yeah I wouldn't know where that file is.

Any help greatly appreciated guys, im stumped on this one
    08-25-12 12:00 PM
    Try thinking this through for a second. If you were able to simply go into a file and pull the password how would that in any way be considered a "secure" password?
    raino likes this.
    08-25-12 02:41 PM
    If everyone on CrackBerry knew how to access the "secure" password, it would be laughable to call it secure.
    08-25-12 04:25 PM
    I once was able to access some password information on a storm 9530 using software called Hex edit and using it to browse through a specific file on the storm. Im not sure if that would help in your sitution and it requires some technical know how. But you are probably left with Guessing as a best bet. These devices are pretty secure, which is why many of us still us them!
    08-25-12 11:05 PM
    This will be OPs first & last post...
    08-25-12 11:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD