The issues are ongoing and NO Resolution From Blackberry:

Please are these Network, Device or Software related. Common sense says they are Network but Black Berry Singapore are going around in circles for months and will not confirm this.

1.At wireless hot spots I switch on WIFI on my BBerry device, (i.e Wireless@sg) the sign in page some time come up and sometimes does not, when it does I sign in, I can access e-mail account but when I go twitter or what’s app no connection, So I take the battery out and reboot then it works. Why is the happening, is it the Network or the device?

2. "SIM Card Error" I get this message regularly and have to take out battery several times before this problem corrects itself.

3. SMS errors: "Network Error", "Network out of order", “Requested facility not subscribed"

Anyone help me please.
    Last edited by waldro07; 09-14-12 at 01:00 PM.
    09-14-12 12:54 PM
    isn't this a 5 year old phone?
    maybe its time for a new one.
    shemaree09 likes this.
    09-14-12 01:19 PM
    What service provider do you have? Whenever I have gotten those messages, it means my SIM card needs to be replaced.

I know the 8830 is a World Phone, so it depends if you're running on the CDMA or GSM network. I have T-Mobile so all I had to do was replace my sim card and it fixed that problem.
    09-14-12 01:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD