Hi all,

I am a Mac user and have all my contacts on the mac address book. How can i transfer all my contacts to my new curve.

I also realized that its hard to delete all contacts from BB at the same time.

Regards,
    04-27-08 05:24 AM
    Welcome 2 CB.

1* Download PocketMac off of blackberry.com

2* One at a time from the BB (You do multiple from the address book on your desktop) :-(
    04-27-08 07:43 AM
    Since you are on a Mac, the one by one suggestion is about the best there is... if on a PC, you could use Desktop Manager > Backup/Restore Advanced to delete the entire Address Book database in one fell swoop.
    04-27-08 07:58 AM
    PocketMac is great & Missing Sync is helpful too!
    04-27-08 09:51 AM
    Hello
    I have a blacberry 9700 with google sync installed. And a have a macbook pro with OS 10.6.8.

The problem is the following:
    I constantly add contacts to my blackberry and therefore the blackberry is the most up to date contact list I have.
    I achieved The contact list on the mac by importing my contacts from my "ADDRESS" app on the mac.

So, how can I import my contacts from my blackberry to my gmail account?

Please HELP! Thanks in advance
    05-30-13 11:02 PM
    Hello
    I have a blacberry 9700 with google sync installed. And a have a macbook pro with OS 10.6.8.

The problem is the following:
    I constantly add contacts to my blackberry and therefore the blackberry is the most up to date contact list I have.
    I achieved The contact list on the mac by importing my contacts from my "ADDRESS" app on the mac.

So, how can I import my contacts from my blackberry to my gmail account?

Please HELP! Thanks in advance

First, no need for Goggle Sync app, as you can associate your Gmail contacts and calendar with Mac's Contacts and Calendar.
    In that case, you will have sync between your BB, Mac and Google account (mail, contacts, calendar).
    05-31-13 12:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD