Im not even reading OPs full post.
    Feel that strongly, post it over here.
    Posting it there is classless.
    You make yourself and, by association, Blackberry users look stupid.
    Guilt is by association not opinion.
    Don't make yourself look stupid not knowing the difference
    ThaSwapMeetPimp likes this.
    01-13-13 06:32 PM
    Wow, just wow.....

OP, u seem real cool and I can admire that u really are into BB10 but I can't agree with your actions. That was probably one of the worst trolling posts I've ever seen. If people came here and posted something of the same nature, people would would damn near have them crucified. It makes this community look so bad that we have members that feel the need to go to another forum and post something like that.

I'm rooting for BB10 just like many others, so let's not get that twisted; but I seriously wonder what some of you that hype the s**t out of QNX/BB10 will do/say if BB10 doesn't even sell decently. I'm sure there will be some excuse but it's just getting ridiculous at this point. I'm convinced half the people that hype QNX didn't even know what it was before RIM bought them (I sure didn't and I'll admit it)

Coming to CrackBerry gets harder everyday. Very few people of reason around here. It's either trolls or SUPER fanbois that u can't tell anything.

Like Thunderbuck said....THESE ARE JUST PHONES PEOPLE!!! I know this stuff happens to crackberry a lot but it's never appropriate and shouldn't ever be something someone is proud of doing
    01-13-13 06:46 PM
    You have no right to do that which you despise, and there's no room for this kind of crap here either.

You can cheer for RIM and respect the other platforms too.
    01-13-13 07:10 PM
28 12