- CrackBerry User
- 12 Posts
BlackBerry 10 on the PlayBook ?
Is that still going to happen? With all the love the new phones and OS are getting it's making me curious as to what BB10 will look like on the PlayBook. I would really like an idea of what the experience on the tablet would be like. Please let the comments rush in!!!!
- 01-12-13, 02:28 AM #2
Top worst threads:
3.Bb10 on playbook
We don't know when
- 01-12-13, 03:36 AM #5Hi, I'm Alex Bass - Website Designer, App Developer & Owner of CyberBytes Inc.
I made the BFB Certified App Web Design Cheat Sheet using Native Cascades. The App is Free - More Info About WDCS
Web Design/Development Channel - C000BEB17 | WDCS App Channel - C000BEB17 (Sneak Peeks, Leaks, and More)
Personal Twitter - @Flip4Bytes | Company Twitter - @CyberBytesInc
- 01-12-13, 08:45 AM #6
- 01-12-13, 09:05 AM #7
I think the problems with the PlayBook and Dev Alpha browsers are because of them needing more than 1 GB of ram, hopefully the real BB10 devices get the rumored 2 GB of ram. That won't help the PlayBook's browser any, but at least BB10 phones will probably be more useable for browsing.
Last edited by Saiga; 01-12-13 at 06:21 PM.
- 01-12-13, 09:21 AM #8
it will come when it comes. there is no big rush to put BB10 on the PB right now. yes the PB is hurting but not as bad as the phones. it will come when it comes lets just deal with one OS at a time.Back from the depths!!!
- CrackBerry Master
01-12-13, 10:05 AM #10
- 1,329 Posts
Start asking the tough questions to Thorsten. Is it going to be very soon after the launch? If not, is it a corporate strategy to wait or do they just need a lot of time and it is a lower priority.
- 01-12-13, 02:13 PM #13
- 01-12-13, 03:22 PM #15Check out my app: CChecker
- 01-12-13, 04:02 PM #16
I know but he is new (10 posts) and I hate to see new guys run off. I was new once and made a lot of mistakes with my early posts. The harsh attitude etc. back then almost ran me off. Lucky for me a few guys were nice about it and took the time to explain rather than just leaving harsh comments.
I just want new guys to feel welcome.
- CrackBerry Abuser
01-12-13, 05:56 PM #20
- 133 Posts
AW: BlackBerry 10 on the PlayBook ?
Playbook Browser is awful. Make a pictures search in Google and scrollen down and up again... Fast? Maybe. Performance? No, missing part and yes, I am on latest os.
I have heard: BB10 on playbook will have an app called Troll Zapper. One click on a troll like Super Smuckula and zapp the troll is gone. I like this app
- 01-12-13, 08:37 PM #23Lovin' the Playbook and hatin' the cynics!
- 01-13-13, 07:06 AM #24Arguing Over Smartphones Emotionally Are Irrational Unless You Own The Stock. Brand Loyalty Is Fine. But Putting A Long Debate Over A Useless Topic That Does Not Up Your Productivity Is Unhealthy. Forums Are Not Your Burn Book!
Devices: Bold 9900 + Playbook 16GB + Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100. BB10 Is Here!
- By aldunne91 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 3Last Post: 12-30-12, 10:20 AM
- By SebastianNap in forum BlackBerry PlayBook OSReplies: 6Last Post: 11-12-12, 07:42 AM
- By jamezalexander in forum News & RumorsReplies: 11Last Post: 09-21-12, 07:08 AM
- By Superfly_FR in forum News & RumorsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-03-12, 04:08 AM
- By Nascar Dog in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 15Last Post: 04-19-11, 06:25 PM