Immeasurable potential. Sounds great. Measurable potential is what's needed, that way you, me, the public know what you're getting.

Case in point. Webos. It too had immeasurable potential.
    Please don't pull that scab off for me. It was just healing.

Screw you, HP.

I've got blisters on me fingers!!! from using Tapatalk 2
    11-13-12 11:22 PM
    Interesting. Accusing someone else of policing others' posts. But then we police the police. I almost wish some of the banned people would be allowed back. At least we'd have someone worth accusing. Their removal seems to have allowed thin skins to become thinner.
    Oh GOD Kraski...please....no.....not in any capacity....
    11-16-12 09:32 AM
    Agreed. But some seem to slide into the same fanboy attitude we accuse iPhone people of having. I'm ready and willing to defend my BB until i get too much BB fandom spewed in the threads. Then I start wondering if I made a mistake because it seems to bring out undesirable reactions. In Mobile Nations, the only other site I regularly visit is AndroidCentral and I haven't seen anti-Android or pro-Android taunting. I can't say if the others have this problem. But there's been so much negative press about BBs that those who seem to be invested in BB as a statement of who they are react instead of responding. And the anti-BB bullies jump on that because they know they'll get a reaction. It gets old after awhile.

I can't speak for others, but if something other than a BB did what I needed and did it better, I'd be all over it. I don't have brand loyalty, I have usefulness loyalty. And who I am isn't attached to my phone; the phone is a tool to help me be who I am. So far, Blackberry is ahead of every other brand. I'm hoping that continues with BB10.
    The bolded is EXACTLY where I am.
    I support RIM with my cash. I will buy the L and the N device. And THAT is the extent of my so called loyalty.
    When and if RIM fails to provide me with a device that I like and that works for me, I will stop supporting RIM by not buying their product. I don't go on forums and go on rants against or for BB. It is simply a piece of plastic and wires. It does not define who I am. It is a tool, no more.
    And yes, there is such a thing as a BB troll in a BB site.
    As far as other Mobile Nation sites, yeah, I belong to them. And I write there the same thing I write here.
    kraski and TgeekB like this.
    11-16-12 09:47 AM
    Oh GOD Kraski...please....no.....not in any capacity....
    Just making a point.
    11-16-12 10:35 AM
79 ... 234