Hey, Crackberry Nation! Ok, I do not know what category this is under but I thought I would input my 2 cents on the topic. Many people I've seen are complaining or talking about problems with the Bezel Gestures on the Blackberry 10 devices(Dev Alpha or Pre-release). From what I've seen, the problem looks to be the USER, NOT the phone. In every video I see the user swiping up on or near the "Blackberry" text, and swipe up unresponsive. But, when the user does it from the "lip" of the bezel(on the border of the bezel and the screen) then it works perfectly. This would also explain why the bezel is so small on the N-series, because all that extra space isn't needed.

P.S. I've never handled a Dev Alpha device so this is all speculation from me looking at videos. Be sure to correct me if i'm wrong.
    10-12-12 12:13 AM
    Your suspicions are somewhat correct: BlackBerry Peek software problems? Nah, the Dev Alpha B casing just gets in the way a little | CrackBerry.com. It's more the casing, rather than user error.
    10-12-12 01:00 AM
    No I wasn't referring to the casing. I understand that's a factor, but I've seen videos with the Final Product build(on Crackberry's Front Page) among others, and the don't get it right on the first try. I'm saying the Bezel Motion is closer to the edge.

Edit:

Ok, Look at this video and watch him minimize using the gesture. This is dev alpha B. he isn't far down on the bezel but on the EDGE! One swift, clean swipe.
    https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=qNYZgWha
    10-12-12 01:06 AM
    No I wasn't referring to the casing. I understand that's a factor, but I've seen videos with the Final Product build(on Crackberry's Front Page) among others, and the don't get it right on the first try. I'm saying the Bezel Motion is closer to the edge.
    Basically..... "you're holding it wrong...."
    mikeo007 likes this.
    10-12-12 01:26 AM
    Basically..... "you're holding it wrong...."
    ....I hope the OP isn't right, because it's very damning of RIM.
    10-12-12 03:38 AM