RIM, please have all accessories available on phone release day. Please have the charging cradle, wireless charging device or whatever it may be available on release day. Please have lots of colour and variety available for all of this. Please have extra batteries available for purchase on release day. Please don't time release accessories over the next few months after launch, have it all ready. Please ensure everything is syncronized and distributed properly so that people aren't stuck with just buying a phone and thats it on launch. I want to go in once and get everything i need.

Anyone else have any accessory wishes incase RIM is watching?
    ctuffy, DocDRM and Kinger23 like this.
    12-01-12 09:26 AM
    I need Seidio to have a Convert Combo case and holster ready as close to day one as possible, and someone to have a good car mount too. A desktop cradle is a must for me from day one.
    12-01-12 10:25 AM
    The OEM cases should be made that the volume/side buttons are a little easier to push. The current OEM case i find often i have to push harder then i should have to and often push pause by mistake because of that. This doesnt happen when the case isnt on.
    12-01-12 11:16 AM
    RIM, please have all accessories available on phone release day. Please have the charging cradle, wireless charging device or whatever it may be available on release day.
    This!
    + I want a cover that has some sort of magnetic/kick stand so it's easy to sit my device for watching media.
    + I want some sort of water ressistant/water proofing coating (kind of like LiquiPel for iPhone Liquipel | Make Your Cell Phone Watersafe, No Case Required!)
    12-01-12 12:52 PM
    + I want some sort of water ressistant/water proofing coating (kind of like LiquiPel for iPhone Liquipel | Make Your Cell Phone Watersafe, No Case Required!)
    I contacted them 1 week ago and they said to me that they "apologize for the inconvenience, but we are unable to treat any of the Blackberry devices at this time due to the way they are manufactured. Please be assured that we will notify you in the event that we are able to Liquipel Blackberry devices in the future."
    12-01-12 01:08 PM
    This!
    + I want a cover that has some sort of magnetic/kick stand so it's easy to sit my device for watching media.
    I was mainly talking about OEM stuff
    12-01-12 01:27 PM
    This!
    This! Plus those new Bluetooth headsets CB had shown on the news blog
    as well as what Bold said, and lets see what else....in My opinion I would like screen protectors to come with the box, and how about a good mounting product to put in your car that goes with the BB10 device.
    12-02-12 01:54 AM
    Probably covered somewhere and I've either forgotten or missed it: does the L-series have charging contacts?
    12-02-12 02:01 AM
    Indeed I would love to see a whole plethora of accessories. RIM tends to deliver quite well on that though so...no worries here...
    12-02-12 03:03 AM
    Probably covered somewhere and I've either forgotten or missed it: does the L-series have charging contacts?
    My question too...thought I'd read an article from Kevin or someone a while ago discussing how the charging contacts were NOT present on the back of the prototypes....
    12-02-12 09:44 AM
    My question too...thought I'd read an article from Kevin or someone a while ago discussing how the charging contacts were NOT present on the back of the prototypes....
    I read that somewhere. I do hope they give us the charging docks.
    I would like some new BB earphones that have volume / skip track / play & pause with a mic. I have some BlackBerry deluxe earphones but all those features don't work with my 9900 just, my 9000.
    12-02-12 09:55 AM
    12-03-12 09:36 AM
    I wonder what the multimedia dock is
    12-03-12 09:46 AM
    I wonder what the multimedia dock is
    It sounds cool whatever its features are
    12-03-12 10:05 AM
    I'd like the BlackBerry version of this.
    Quick review
    12-03-12 10:22 AM