Blackberry 10 Accessories
RIM, please have all accessories available on phone release day. Please have the charging cradle, wireless charging device or whatever it may be available on release day. Please have lots of colour and variety available for all of this. Please have extra batteries available for purchase on release day. Please don't time release accessories over the next few months after launch, have it all ready. Please ensure everything is syncronized and distributed properly so that people aren't stuck with just buying a phone and thats it on launch. I want to go in once and get everything i need.
Anyone else have any accessory wishes incase RIM is watching?
- 12-01-2012, 10:25 AM #2
I need Seidio to have a Convert Combo case and holster ready as close to day one as possible, and someone to have a good car mount too. A desktop cradle is a must for me from day one.It was recently pointed out to me that SugarSync was still in my signature, and no longer available for free. It was a nice (free) ride, SugarSync, but I'm seeing Box and Dropbox now, via BB10 integration.
The OEM cases should be made that the volume/side buttons are a little easier to push. The current OEM case i find often i have to push harder then i should have to and often push pause by mistake because of that. This doesnt happen when the case isnt on.
- CrackBerry Master
12-01-2012, 12:52 PM #4
- 1,153 Posts
+ I want a cover that has some sort of magnetic/kick stand so it's easy to sit my device for watching media.
+ I want some sort of water ressistant/water proofing coating (kind of like LiquiPel for iPhone Liquipel | Make Your Cell Phone Watersafe, No Case Required!)***
1. Fix Contacts App (at the bare minimum: create 2 options - clear all links and disable auto-linking of contacts)
2. In your advertisement/commercials, please advertise "Android Player" as one of the features (you could show/print Android logo and advertise limited compatibility)
3. Support Google Play / Google APIs in Android Player so Google Now, Maps, Hangouts/Voice work flawlessly or convince Google to develop NATIVE apps for BB10.
- 12-01-2012, 01:08 PM #5
Re: Blackberry 10 Accessories
- 12-02-2012, 01:54 AM #7
as well as what Bold said, and lets see what else....in My opinion I would like screen protectors to come with the box, and how about a good mounting product to put in your car that goes with the BB10 device.I wait for the future...to COME back to BlackBerry!
- 12-02-2012, 02:01 AM #8
Probably covered somewhere and I've either forgotten or missed it: does the L-series have charging contacts?It was recently pointed out to me that SugarSync was still in my signature, and no longer available for free. It was a nice (free) ride, SugarSync, but I'm seeing Box and Dropbox now, via BB10 integration.
- CrackBerry Abuser
12-02-2012, 03:03 AM #9
- 244 Posts
- Why so serious?
Re: Blackberry 10 Accessories
Indeed I would love to see a whole plethora of accessories. RIM tends to deliver quite well on that though so...no worries here...***One cannot get anywhere in life unless they are willing to steal the tiger's wallet.***
- 12-02-2012, 09:55 AM #11
- 12-03-2012, 09:36 AM #12
- By FTWrath in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 22Last Post: 08-19-2009, 02:05 AM
- By mutambo in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 3Last Post: 12-17-2008, 07:27 PM
- By moosc in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 13Last Post: 10-08-2008, 09:57 AM
- By Suzer in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 2Last Post: 07-17-2008, 05:55 PM
- By JAVOedge in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 6Last Post: 05-09-2007, 06:32 PM