Is anyone else in the US having problems getting 10.2?? I have T-Mobile I heard that it was supposed to be available on Christmas day. The whole day passed and still I see nothing? Is anyone else still waiting?

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 04:29 PM
    It is not out BUT T-Mobile pushed an update to the WiFi calling app to my phone this afternoon.

That may be an indication they're about to whitelist the software.
    12-26-13 04:34 PM
    I saw this post on N4BB so I had thought it was released?
    BlackBerry 10.2 update not available-img_00000154.png

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 04:36 PM
    Still waiting. Also on T-Mo. I thought it was rumored or hoped for Christmas release. I did not know it was an official answer.

Personally. I think it's great to have leaks and such. But I think we should have a day where everyone calls their provider. If they don't know there is a demand and we only talk about it here then...nothing moves.

I think that also goes for people who have the leaks to call their providers. Success in numbers and let know how we truly feel 'in a nice way' of being so left out.

But if you heard of a Xmas release where and when did you get ur info. I've called Tmo weekly since early Dec and each time I get a diff answer.

The most consistent is just December, no date!

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 04:37 PM
    I remember reading that it would be out by Christmas day. And saw the post on N4BB so I thought it was out for sure so I've been checking and no update has been released yet.

Might have to call T-Mobile today if nothing happens.

I like the leaks used several of them but still prefer to stick to the official update so there's no bugs.

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 04:40 PM
    Probably bogus info in the first place. No one else besides N4BB even had this news. Otherwise, CB would have been all over it with front page post, too.

Posted via CB10
    MADBRADNYC likes this.
    12-26-13 05:44 PM
    Tmobile called me cause I gave them a poor review when they did their text survey. I told her that I was not happy with the poor update and lack of BlackBerry support. Having said that, I installed the 1925 leak and am loving it. I explained to her that my loyalty lies with BlackBerry and not Tmobile. I have been with them since 2002.

BB Uniq BB Bold -Z10
    12-26-13 08:31 PM
    Just called T-Mobile again! Got to Customer care, they say they have nothing in computers for any update to Q10 or Z10. Yet I called a few weeks ago and was told December and am being told either they don't know just 'no indication of any update coming soon.'. I asked if there is a way for T-Mobile to know my dissatisfaction as customer. He said I could write a letter.

I think beyond just talking here in the forums. They take our money each month, they put up adds and never feature BlackBerry (they could at least always have both out in space and not stock or keep a small margin at least). But I digress.

I think even if you are on Tmo and have installed a leak you / we should all write/email to let them know, as I told him the rest of the world mostly got the update 2 months ago, and T-MO can't even give a approximate date.

Here is where you can write if you are a T-mo customer:

T-Mobile Wellness
    Attn: Customer Relations
    P.O. Box 37380
    Alberquerque, NM 87176

Posted via CB10
    12-27-13 07:49 AM
    I'm writing a letter.

Posted via CB10
    12-27-13 09:01 AM
    Sad...VERY SAD
    12-27-13 09:08 AM
    I am on AT&T and am experiencing the same problems. This is not good for BlackBerry I am sure John Chen does not know about this or something would be done already

Posted via CB10
    12-27-13 09:13 AM