After waiting months for this update, I finally downloaded it and it is a disaster. The hub freezes, the phone function freezes, the phone lost its ability to multi task.

I am been a long. Time fan, sometimes suffering of this brand and I am near ready to throw in the towel

Forget apps, forget what it does, or what it doesn't do - the number one rule for a phone is it needs to work. Period

Aaaarrrgghhhhh

Posted via CB10
    05-01-14 09:06 AM
    After waiting months for this update, I finally downloaded it and it is a disaster. The hub freezes, the phone function freezes, the phone lost its ability to multi task.

I am been a long. Time fan, sometimes suffering of this brand and I am near ready to throw in the towel

Forget apps, forget what it does, or what it doesn't do - the number one rule for a phone is it needs to work. Period

Aaaarrrgghhhhh

Posted via CB10
    Tried a back-up / restore yet?
    05-01-14 09:37 AM
    Yeah you may have to do a reinstall.

Posted via CB10
    05-01-14 10:12 AM
    I tried the OTA update and same thing happened.

I used an autoloader and restored from my back up and problem solved.

Your phone will run hot for a while so don't be alarmed. My phone settled down from indexing after a few hours.

Posted via CB10
    05-01-14 11:04 AM
    I am actually pretty impressed with the att release, The last one , now that was a disaster. I have not experienced any of the problems you described. My battery died pretty quick for the first day or so but now it is back to where it was. Might want to consider a wipe and reload, should solve your problem.
    05-01-14 11:18 AM
    OP, sorry you experienced problems after the AT&T update. I have had none of those issues and I couldn't be happier with my Z10. Its like a new phone. Hope you find a solution soon.
    05-01-14 11:29 AM